29

Title: Solar-Powered Hero[REQUESTED]; alternate title: Hero from Dusk 'til Dawn

Name: Izuku Yagi

Quirk: [Solar and Lunar]

Type: [Emitter/Enhancer]

Description: [By absorbing the energy from the sun and moon, the user can generate and manipulate it as they wish, such as enhancing their physical capabilities, creating energy beams or energy constructs differing in color (yellow for Solar and white for Lunar), and having the ability to heal himself and others.]

[The energy that the user absorbs is stored in the sun and moon marks on their palms.]

Drawbacks: [The user can only absorb energy from the sun and moon when they are exposed to them, and overuse of quirk may lead to pain and numbness in their palms].

Summary: Izuku has always wondered how he could walk away from being abused for years by his "family", (Toshinori, Inko, and Izumi) and the people that call them his "friends" (namely, Katsuki Bakugou, Tenya Iida, and Shoto Todoroki) due to being quirkless.

Every day at school, he would be punched, kicked, burned, and froze for all their glee and pleasure. At home, he would be shouted at, ignored, and neglected. Sometimes not allowing him to eat. He endured all this for 10 years and he's sick of all of it.

We now find him on the rooftop of a building, injured and broken down to a bloody pulp after his recent and crueler beat down, Izuku didn't make a move to go to a nearby clinic.

It was already night time when he just accepted the fact that he'd just bleed to death as the light of the moon shone in his shaking body. That's when a burning yet relaxing sensation washed over his whole body. From all over his body the sensation made its way to his wounds and to his palms. In just a few seconds, Izuku was already standing straight. All of his wounds, burns, and frost bites... gone.

Confused, he then saw the marks on his palms. The Sun and the Moon. That's when he realized it.

After so much pain and suffering, he finally had a quirk. He just absorbed the light of the sun and moon, healing himself.

Using this power, Izuku will prove everybody wrong and become the hero he always wants to be. Even if he had to cross paths with those that caused him all the pain in his life.

Pairings: Izuku x Class 1B Girls Harem, Main: Itsuka Kendo, Kinoko Komori, and Ibara Shiozaki

A/N: I changed a few things but I kept the main idea. Love your idea,  Jss2141