46

Story Title: Here Comes the Dune, alternate title: The Sandman of UA [REQUESTED]

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Quirk: Sand

Type: Emitter/Transformation

Description: Allows the user to turn their body into sand, which causes any physical attack such as punches, kicks, and/or weapons to go right through them with no damage dealt to the user and control any sand around them. The user is also able to deform into sand and reform back at will, as well as hardening the sand for enhanced durability.

They are also able to create weapons, mainly blades, maces, hammers, and even wings, enlarge their fists, create sand clones and sand-based constructs, and spread the sand throughout in a large radius, to which he can use to detect their targets. The user also has the ability to grow ten times their size, this form may make the user slower, but hit harder. The user calls this form the "Sandman Form".

Drawbacks: The user has one glaring weakness, which is water. Water causes the user's sand to turn soggy, which makes it hard to control, causing the user to be unable to use their quirk for a certain amount of time or when their sand is completely dry. Intense heat will cause the user's sand to turn to glass, which may not harm the user but it is hard to move when solidified in glass. The user's sand is also tied into their emotions, which means the user has the tendency to create sandstorms when they are enraged.

Summary: In a world filled with people with superhuman abilities, called quirks, Izuku Midoriya's quirk was considered weak. At least that's what his peers tell him. One of them was one Katsuki Bakugou. He would try to belittle Izuku as much as his other peers, if not a lot harsher.

All of this caused Izuku to doubt himself, if he can really be a hero. After all, what's good was turning into sand going to do as a hero?

Despite all those insults and doubts, Izuku refused to give up on his dream. He will become a hero like All Might. No matter what his quirk is.

All of that hope started in his first year in middle school, as two girls joined his class. A cheerful girl with an invisibility quirk, and a shy girl with a mushroom quirk. Becoming friends with these girls, he would protect them from Bakugou's group. Together, they will learn that their quirks are more useful than anyone would ever thought as they all climb the ladders leading to their dreams of becoming UA students and becoming heroes, alongside their classmates in Class 1-B.

Ships: Izuku x Harem, Main: Toru Hagakure & Kinoko Komori