༄𝟕༄

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐡 🤩

༄♡︎༄
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕😨:

"can i..kiss you...?" i asked him..shit what if he says no how awkward and embarrassing would that be??

"god yes" he responded with wow..

i closed the gap between us and kissed him...what if im a bad kisser? ive never kissed anyone! well fuck it!

i placed my hands on his shoulders while his hands were placed on my neck with his thumb lifting my chin up deepening the kiss

i wrapped my legs around his waist while our tongues fought for dominance and obviously he won

after a few minutes we pulled away from each other staring into each others eyes..

"we just did that.."

"we did.."

"sorry i dont know what i was thinking- you probably regret it fuck im sorry your obviously straight im so sorry-"

"george its fine i dont regret it...and im not straight im actually bi.."

"what..? really?"

"yeah since i was like 14 i realized i liked boys as well as girls but never had a label really till i actually fully found out what bisexuality was!"

"wow...im just gay hah i dont really find any interest in women to be fair"

wow he is actually bi..i would have never expected that honestly im really surprised..

"so...what are we?"

"i mean i like you...i think..so really whatever you want to do im perfectly fine with doing" i hope he says yes...

"you like me??" was that not like SO obvious??

"obviously! we just practically made out what do you think?"

"true...so are we boyfriends?"

"i guess so" omfg..this man is mine now??

i smiled at him and kissed him one more time before we carried on with the cake

we poured the flour and egg into the mixing bowl and mixed it then added the milk and mixed one more time before adding the chocolate mix..

"so it says cook for 25 minutes and then stab it with a knife slightly to check if its done!" we are actually going to succesfully make a cake! woah!!

we put the two cake slabs into the oven and turned it on for 25 minutes..

we spent the time watching youtube..making out a bit..watching tv..MAKING OU-

the timer went off and we went to check the cake and it was finally donee!!

we grabbed the icing and started to put it on the cake sticking both slabs together and we had finally successfully made the cake!!

"wow that took way too long to make"

"literally.."

today was..nice..

༄♥︎༄
so...that was interesting wasnt it? this might be one of the last chapters for a few days since im really busy for a bit since im helping with open evening at my school tmr and a wedding on saturday! hope u understand :3