༄𝟏༄

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
༄♡︎༄

George woke up like everyday in his queen sized bed with light blue covers ontop. He streched and heard footsteps outside of his door in the hallway, his mum opened the door quietly worrying waking her son up even though hes already awake.

"Love, are you awake? me and your father want to talk to you.."

Now that made george fully wake up.

'Okay uh right thats weird she never says that...last time she said that was too long ago for me to remember..' George thought .. what would she him want to talk about??

"uh yeah sure ill come down now just give me a minute"

"of course love no rush"

His mum left and he sat there for a hot minute trying to figure out what she would wanna talk about till he realized he has to get dressed
(outfit below, change it to your liking if you want!!)

His mum left and he sat there for a hot minute trying to figure out what she would wanna talk about till he realized he has to get dressed(outfit below, change it to your liking if you want!!)

He rushed the spiral staircase and into the livingroom where his parents sat anxiously waiting for him...

"sooo..what did you wanna talk about..? you guys kinda scared me-"

(mum george dad)

" well you see.. we were thinking about..sending you to a boarding school.."

"not that your a bad kid!! we just think because your 17 you should socialize with more kids your age!"

george had froze in his spot.
'what.the.fuck... are they saying im lonley?? im not lonely! well i mean ive never really had a friend since i was probably like 6..so i see where they are coming from i guess..' george thought..

"george? love are you okay youve gone pale and your mouth is hung open-"

"y-yeah uh i just wanna know why..?"

"well youve not had a friend since..him.. so we thought sending you here will get you to meet people! and youll have a roommate since its a two person dorm so it wont be horrible?"

"IT WONT BE HORRIBLE?? i havent socialized with anyone my age for years dad! what am i even going to do?!"

"love just trust us on this okay..please."

He sighed..
"okay.."

And that night he started to pack for 2 months worth of clothes..

༄♡︎༄

AAAAA FIRST CHAPTER DONE!! i wonder who his roommate will be...?