༄𝟐༄

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
**ART ISNT MINE**

༄♡︎༄
GEORGES POV:

That next day i was in the SUV on our way to the school...Lambert Academy.
(A/N: adam lambert x queen refrence 🤨)

After 4 FUCKING HOURS OF DRIVING..
we were finally here jesus.

We entered thru the gates and this is where i nearly jumped into the drivers seat and drove home (i dont know how to drive may i add).

We entered the big double doors and the warmth hit me.

I got to the front desk and signed in and got my key to the dorm then made my way up the small elevator to floor 4, the dorms.

I got to the dorm with my butler behind me holding my two suitcases while i unlocked the door anxiously waiting for a pratty birmingham boy to appear but no..?

It seemed there wasnt anyone in there but i wasnt complaining!! i claimed my room ok the left hand side of the dorm that seemed much more like an apartment-

(images below show my idea of the dorm!!)

sorry if its a bit hard to understand 😭
(the room on the left is georges!!)

sorry if its a bit hard to understand 😭(the room on the left is georges!!)

the kitchen:

After a few hours i had finished decorating my new room and to be honest i liked it!! i moved some things around but its fine im sure the school wont mind?(his new room):

(his new room):

After a few hours i had finished decorating my new room and to be honest i liked it!! i moved some things around but its fine im sure the school wont mind?(his new room):

(wall on the right is the wall against ???'s room!!)

I was pretty proud of myself that i did this all by myself really...

the front door unlocked. i would be lying if i said i didnt nearly absolutely shit myself!!

"cmon sweetie grab your boxes and help us!" a woman said...is that my roommates mum??

"clay helppp im too small to carry this big box listen to mom!!" A younger girls voice said...

"jesus christ sam i will just- ugh!" A boy said...my roommate is. american.

"UGH!" oh shit i didnt mean for that to he so loud...

the bickering between the three americans stopped and a young voice said:

"helloo? mom i think clays roommates already here- hurry up so he can meet himmm!!"

shit shit shit fuck oh god uh do i leave and say hi or do i just stay quiet on my bed?!

fuck it.

i opened the door to my room and saw a around 5'8" stubby woman with long wavy light brown hair, a young girl who had similar hair just in a pony tail and she was around 5'5" and then...

A curly dirty brown coloured hair with a faint stubble beard who was around 6'3" appeared from the doorway of the dorm..why is he kinda...NO! dont think like that youve only just met him jesus..but i have to be honest hes sorta cute..

༄♡︎༄
𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I heard my mom and my sister bickering about the boxes but all of a sudden it stopped? i peered into the dorm while holding a heavy box with my PC inside it

"Whats up guys? why did you both just randomly go quie-" i saw a boy..

He was about 5'10 with dark brunette hair that barely fell below the top of his ears and brushed the top of his eyebrows.

my mom whispered something to my sister and walked out patting me on the shoulder saying
" i packed you condoms be safe..he looks nice"
she said the last bit with a wink..ugh sometimes she can be so embarrassing!!

"heyy.. so your my roommate right?" i asked him hoping for an answer that wasnt
'ew! your american!!'
and of which i didnt get!

"yeah uh im george- george davidson sorry"

"wait like- prince of england george davidson?!"

He looked at the ground and i heard a faint 'yeah' from him..i felt like i said something bad but i really dont think i did?!

"sorry uh if i offended you or anything by asking that-"

"its fine dont worry about it" He cut me off with a warm smile that could light up a whole room...

"So..."

༄♡︎༄

MWAHHAAHAH THAT IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!! dont worryyy this is apart of the first 5 chapters so the 3rd chapter is already outtt! go read it now so u dont miss out!!