༄𝟔༄

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

this is probably just kinda a filler chapter so i can get all the 5 chapters 😭😭

༄♡︎༄
𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

i woke up in my bed at about 10am and decided today im gonna go get some supplies for school, i might invite george to come with honestly.

i got up and just grabbed some random clothes from my wardrobe and some black and white air forces

(outfit below)

I grabbed my debit card and knocked on georges door

"yeah?" omfg he has a morning voice holy shit...

"hey uh i was gonna go out to get some school supplies if you wanna come with?"

"oh uh my parents already got me some...sorry.." oh yeah i almost forgot hes literally the prince of england...

"yeah no its fine dont worry bout it!"

i grabbed my keys and left the room and made my way down the elevator and to the school shop

To be really honest the school shop is massive! since the school is less than 10 minutes away from the main mall, they usually get the left over stuff after stores have closed meaning theres always loads of stuff in here like clothes, shoes etc etc..

i made my way to the supplies area and saw some kids who looked about 2 years younger than me..

"no toby- im not gettin' a fuckin unicorn pencil ffs! i only need a bloody plain one!"

That is a hella thick accent jeeesus

"pleaaase tom it will be so funny!"

he kind of sounds like george but less posh..

"hey ill get a unicorn pencil if you do-" i said to them just because the kid seemed like he reaaaally wanted his friend to get it

"and who are you mate?"

"clay wakes, you?"

"oh right...an american..well im tom simons and hes toby smith! our older friend wilbur is somewhere over with his friend niki over there so ive got not a clue where the fuck he is-"

"right okayy so about that unicorn pencil-"

Yes..me and tom bought a unicorn pencil...

But anyways i got all the stuff i needed like a pencil, pens, highlighters etc etc

i made my way back to the dorm floor looking for me and george's dorm.

i scanned my eyes across each door reading 401, 402, 403..then spotted our dorm, 404.

i unlocked the front door and heard george playing music while on what sounded like a game?

i placed my bag down and slightly opened his door to peek in and saw him playing minecraft!

"heyy im back! also i didnt know that you played minecraft?"

"oh yeah ive played for quite a few years now...i usually just speedrun or play bedwars out of boredom."

neat.

"sick! i play bedwars a load too! do you wanna play a game right now? i can boot up my pc like right now if you want" if you can already tell im really excited since ive never been able to play minecraft with anyone but nick, whos in texas since he didnt wanna travel so far just for school..
i do miss him but its his choice not mine.

"uh yeah sure whats your discord and gamertag?"

"oh yeah its Dreamwastaken for both!"

"okay! mines georgenotfound for my gamertag and just george for my discord" he said with a smile that always brightens my day...fuck that was so cheesy-

we ended up spending the rest of the morning playing on hypixel till about 3pm till we both decided to randomly try to bake a cake together

we grabbed some random stuff that was in the cupboard and decide to make a chocolate fudge cake !!

"so..it says here two eggs, 100ml of milk andddd-"

"150 grams of flour.." george finished off the sentence for me while sat on the counter reading the instructions

i walked up to him and said almost under a whisper

"i can speak you know.."

His face went bright red as i just stared at him then down to his lips...

"can i.."

༄♡︎༄

WELP THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTERRRR!! I REAAALLY WONDER WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER...