My phone starts buzzing again when we both open our eyes at the same time. We stare at each other.

One thing I can tell from her eyes is, that she's not angry she wants to know the unspoken truth.

"We should get back to the ball?" she questions and I nod slowly letting go of her legs and placing her feet to the ground. We stare at each other again, "before you think or say anything- I don't regret this at all." she says as my heart calms, "and I don't care what makes you stay away from me but if you want this," she pointed between us. "Us... then I need a proper explanation for what made you keep hurting me." and by that, she fixes her dress and hair before walking to the door and leaving.

I stared at her for a second before calling her, "Jisoo," she stopped, then turned around, and I gulped. "Tomorrow at the bridge 4 pm sharp. I'll tell you everything."

She stares at me for a while then a small smile creeps up her lips nodding and then turning back, walking out.

My body slumps at the nearest table before I run my hands down my face. I can't lose her now. I can't keep ignoring her now. why? Because it's her. It's always been her. I can't just walk away from her anymore.

I just realized that my liking for Jisoo has become a stronger word to define my feelings towards her.

'Cause now I love her and maybe now I'm not afraid to tell her the truth.

Fuck, I was really in a deep shit.

It was the next morning.

Last night.... was... Okay.

So here is what happened well you know after the kiss-

Gryffindor won the Homecoming house trophy. Leaving Ravenclaw being 2nd and Hufflepuff being 3rd. Slytherin made it last because of their quidditch score.

Almost everyone seemed happy with the scores other than Yoongi. I felt bad when his smile immediately dropped after the scores were announced. The Quidditch scores were not his fault and nor were V's. Taking a walk back to the memory it's still a mystery of the preplanned accident.

The next news gave the heated scenario a push. The homecoming king and queen were announced.

Mrs Kim shot up from her seat the moment Jennie and Yoongi were announced the homecoming king and queen. Mrs Kim hugged Mrs. Min, oh I can totally see the wedding bells ringing in the future. At this point, all the elite parents looked satisfied with the results.

I glance back at my parents, they are busy congratulating their favorite nephew, Jin. Obviously, he had to be congratulated the most. I rolled my eyes at the sight when Rm stood up holding his hand to me for a picture. I smiled at the camera as his father grinned behind it. Of course, we were going to get photobombed. And the expected person was Hobi. He squeezed between us, smiling ear to ear. Soon one after the other the elites joined, hugging each other in the most squeezable way possible. Everyone seemed happy after a long time.