Choreography Videos With Bada

Começar do início

324,088 views | 11K likes | 5 September 2023 

* Chloe follows Jinwoo, with Bada following YoungBeen through the dance

* This was their third weekly dance, which they started just for fun, after a long day of practice for Street Woman Fighter 2, they would go and have a dance date.  Which would just result in these dances. 

Jhene Aiko- P*$$Y FAIRY | BADA LEE X Chloe Salazar Choreography 

1,326,995 views | 120K likes | 12 September 2023 

* Now this was the confirmation everyone was waiting for after all of the weeks of teasing fans through Street Woman Fighter 2 and these dance videos

* Bada followed herself in the dance, but Chloe followed the boy in the first one. But she makes the movements much more feminine. 

* Once Chloe is on top of Bada in the dance, Bada quickly flips them over, climbing on her girlfriend, and Chloe just looks into Bada's eyes. 

* Bada is just in control in this dance. 

* Once they do the body roll, Bada is behind Chloe, with her hands on the younger girl's waist, and Chloe hands laced into Bada's hair as her head just leans back onto Bada's shoulder. 

* But Bada and Chloe fully go down together as Chloe lies on the floor before Bada straddles her waist again. 

* Chloe finally works up some courage as she pulls Bada a bit closer, pulling down her mask a little bit. 

* "Kiss? Take that mask off then....." Chloe asked Bada before the woman pulled the mask off, and they kissed on camera and it was aired for the first time. 

* Then it just had all of the Jam Republic girls and BEBE girls running and jumping on their members, Chloe getting squished at the bottom of the doggy pile.