Seven

Georgie woke up at 4am, the jet lag officially beating her. She rolled over and felt the luxury sheets against her naked body. Johnny had once again taken her to a blissful oblivion last night even after their trysts on the plane. She sat up and grabbed his shirt that was on the floor and put it on. She grabbed some fresh underwear and headed into the living area of the house. Sitting down on a perfectly angled armchair to admire the orange and pink slowly emerging from the horizon she contemplated life.

A while later she heard "Darling? Are you ok?" Georgie startled "I'm sorry did I wake you?" She said concerned, "No I got lonely in bed." He smirked. He slowly approached in tight black boxers, the rest of his body completely exposed for the woman to admire. "What are you doing? It's not even sunrise yet?" "I couldn't sleep... sorry I just ummm can't believe I'm here. It's stunning." She said rambling making Johnny smirk. "It is indeed but I assure you that the view is better in proper daylight... let's get some more rest and you can explore later." She smiled and stood taking his offered hand. He noticed she was wearing his shirt and she blushed. "Sorry." She said nervously biting her lip. "Don't be. It looks far better on you than me." With that he turned and led her back into the bedroom.

A few hours later, the pair were sipping coffee as they wandered along the beach. Georgie was paddling in the surf. Johnny stopped to admire her, she had a bikini on and had thrown one of his shirts on top, it was open and blowing in the wind. Her hair was piled on top of her head as she spotted him watching her. "What?" she asked with a smile. "Nothing.." He said coyly. Georgie giggled nervously, tucking a random stray of hair behind her ear. "Thank you for bringing me here." She said once again. "Stop thanking me..." he smirked lighting up a cigarette. "It really is beautiful. It's like we are the only ones who exist." He nodded blowing smoke away from her face as he reached for her hand. "Yes it is my very own sanctuary. My constant. The kids and I love it here, as we don't have to be anyone but ourselves." Georgie nodded. "Mum says that you need a happy place, whether it is physical or in your mind, when life gets tough you need to escape." "Your mother is wise.." "Hardly. She is a hopeless romantic. She's on husband number four, and still believes in soulmates." "And you don't?" "Well I did for a while.. I believed the stories my mum told me about her fairytale but none of it turned out to be true, she was just humouring me as a child. Now after my experiences, I can't say I am a true believer in love." "That's sad.." "That's life Johnny. I'm a big girl though, I'm used to life letting me down." Johnny's eyebrows furrowed. "And your father?" "What about him?" "He let you down?" "Hardly.. I don't know who my father is." "You don't?" "Nope. He disappeared long before I was born." "It seems like the men in your life have been pretty useless." "I'll say." Georgie smirked before looking at him and smiling. "Enough of my sob story... You told me you wanted a vacation.. this is hardly lighthearted vacation talk is it?" "No.. it is us getting to know one another." "You want to get to know me?" Georgie smiled jumping over a wave. "Well yeah... don't you want to get to know me?" "I feel like I know you quite well... I guess that was the advantage of being one of your supporters in recent years, sadly your life story has been told over and over." Johnny took a deep breath and took a long drag of his cigarette. "Yep.. the whole world thinks it knows me. But I am asking you Georgie... What do you want to know? Or better yet.. tell me what you think you know and I'll tell you if you are correct." Georgie scrunched her face thinking for a few moments before biting her lip. "So you're John Christopher Depp.. the second. You are the youngest of four siblings. You had an unsettled childhood and issues with your mother, but yet you adored her very much. You moved to LA aged 18 with your band, and wanted a big break but instead you ended up going from job to job, until somebody suggested acting. Along came Jump Street, Tim Burton, and some other lesser known projects before you took on the drug smuggling world, and piracy. Amongst all that you got married briefly, had a relationship with Winona Ryder who most say was the love of your life, met Kate Moss, apparently trashed a hotel room, and then fell hopelessly madly in love with Vanessa's back at a party? Two wonderful children and multiple hits later, sadly you broke it off with Vanessa, and met a woman who you married, only to find she was a total monster. She used, and abused you and then had the nerve to claim it was the other way round. However you remained on the right side of the roaring rapids, and look at you now. Divorced rockstar, move icon, and all round total legend." Georgie said before finishing her mug of coffee. Johnny's eyes widened, he licked his lips, he was speechless. He really didn't know that she knew him that well, and it proved he had to get to know a lot about her. "Wow." he said quietly. Georgie smiled before Johnny continued "and what's your story?" he asked sincerely.