ᗪIՏᑕᒪᗩIᗰᗴᖇ.

ᗩTTᗴᑎTIOᑎ, ᖇᗴᗩᗪᗴᖇՏ,

Before you start this story, we want to explain a few things to make it more enjoyable.

Most of the story happens in the past, like memories from Y/N's diary. You'll go back in time to see how our characters' lives were shaped by those moments. Every chapter is like a peek into the past, guided by Y/N's diary.

But sometimes, the story will switch to the present moment. That means Jungkook, the main character, is taking a break from reading the diary, and we see what's happening right now. These parts show how the past affects their choices and relationships today.

So, as you read, get lost in the story's timeline, Where the past and present converge to unveil a haunting tale of love, transformation, and life's relentless trials.

With this in mind, we invite you to join us on this emotional journey through Y/N's diary and watch a dramatic story unfold.

༒︎...........................................................༒︎

IᗰᑭOᖇTᗩᑎT ᑎOTIᑕ:

We want to make sure you're aware that this story contains some intense stuff like strong language, alcohol use, and other mature themes. We've included these things to make the characters and their world feel real and true.

As you read, you might come across words or scenes that are a bit rough, so please keep that in mind. We've written this way to make the story as genuine as possible.

Also, there's something you should know. Jungkook, one of our main characters, sometimes does things that are secret for now. To find out more, you'll have to keep reading.

Lastly, we want to remind you not to hate on any of the characters. They're all part of the story, and each one adds to the complexity of it. So, let's keep it friendly and enjoy the journey together.

If you decide to continue, we hope you find the story intriguing and thought-provoking. Please read with an open mind and enjoy the ride.

Warm regards,
@parkaaimin