9) Happiness Never Last

Start from the beginning

This version of Kim reminds me of how things used to be. I wanted to return to those days but remembered how naive I was. How it was so easy for everyone to lie to me, hia, and Kim, it would never happen again." Chay, I know what you're thinking. I promise never to lie or hide anything from you again, Angel. They're about to announce us. Focus on me. I love you, and you got this. You're going to do great."

   That was the third time he told me he loved me, warming me. I don't know how to reply, but just then, the announcement started. Good evening. I heard hia announce, which was a surprise. I thought it would have been the DJ. Thank you all for coming to celebrate my baby brothers. Eighteen years," he said, making me blush with embarrassment. " Today is special, not just for that. But my brother agreed to sing a song for the first time in front of an audience. And let me tell you that you are in for a treat. Everyone, let me introduce you to Porschay. Let me have the honor of giving him a stage name, Phoenix. It's been our family's symbol for years." He said, making me choke. " Oh, he will be accompanied by that guy, WIK." He said that last part about Kim so fast, making me laugh. I also wanted to cry because he gave me his old underground, fighting name, a name that's been a symbol of our family, and it couldn't be happier.

  "Are you ready?" I heard Kim say. I nodded, and then we grabbed our guitars and went on stage. I looked at the crowd, and instead of feeling nervous, I became excited with a massive smile. Kim and I sat down, and he looked at me. He covered his mic. " Introduce us." He said, "He...hello, every..um...one," I said in a slightly shaky voice, but I cleared my throat and tried again. "Hello, everyone. I'm Phoenix, and I'll be singing a song for you today with the help of WIK. I'm a bit nervous, so please be patient with me." Kim started to play The Intro to the Song, and I knew I should finish the introduction. I began to follow his lead. "We will be singing Lucid by Wik." We heard a cheer, and I started.

Chay;
Won't you miss the nights we drifted afar,
and knew we would find a place in the stars for two,
taking you to dance in the sky

Both;
OHH-OHHH

Kim;
The nights you would be beside me, your lips to mine,
Nothing could compare,
but every starlight waits for you in the dark tonight,

Both;
Ohh-wooo

Chay;
I know nothing ever lasts, even the good things.
 if we chase the past, we can only dream,
but while it's still lucid, I'll drown in

Kim;
Before daylight breaks us at the seams,
Before the night ends, all just a dream.
Before all the memories start to fade,
Just think back one last time to the nights like these,
Before your gone and,

Chay;
Before daylight breaks us at the seams,
Before the night ends, all just a dream,
I just want to hold onto those nights like lucid dreams,
pretending we're still asleep.
Before you're gone and wake from me.

Kim;
I fear time will drift you away from here,
 I'll wait for you in the night as you fade away,
holding every piece 'till you're gone

Both;
ohh-ooohh

Chay;
I know that nothing ever lasts, even the good things,
if we chase the past, we can only dream,
but while it's still lucid, I'll drown in.
Before daylight breaks us at the seams,
Before the night ends, all just a dream,
Before all memories start to fade,
Just think back one last time to the nights like these,
Before you're gone and