"Hello there, handsome father of my baby." , he teased back.

The older puffed his chest out. He was always proud of being Hyunie's father. Jungkook laughed at him.

"Do you know Junghyun's teacher was asking about you yesterday?"

"Really?", Taehyung asked. "What happened?"

"No, you're usually there to drop him off in the morning so she was shocked on not seeing you absent for more than a week." Jungkook explained.

"Well, yeah, I guess I was a bit too busy last few days." The older sighed.

"Yeah, c'mon let's have dinner.", Jungkook suggested pushing him off him and standing up.

Taehyung looked up at him and raised his hand to clasp on the open palm Jungkook provided him to get up.

They both had dinner over small talks and then washed the dishes in silence with low hum of the music in the background, sharing shy smiles and short kisses.

Then later on they settled on watching some random movie on the couch in the living room.

Obviously they both couldn't keep hands to themselves so the film playing proved just to be a background music to their kisses and low moans.

It all started when Jungkook had leaned in to put all of his weight on Taehyung's shoulder and the older had wasted not even a minute to intertwine their hands together.

Somewhere in between Jungkook had looked up to catch Taehyung staring at him instead of the movie while playing with the ends of his long hair at his neck.

He had slowly leaned up to slot his lips against Taehyung's pillowy ones to which the older had responded a little too eagerly.

The mingling of breaths induced heavenly moans from each of them. Taehyung slowly pulled Jungkook more towards himself as he kissed him deeper and deeper.

His tongue delving inside the younger's mouth who whimpered against him, shivers going down his spine which Taehyung could most definitely feel against him.

It made him smug and he smirked. Pulling away, he placed a wet peck square on the lips of the younger who looked dazed. "Baby... "

"Hyung, kiss me." Jungkook whined tugging on Taehyung's hair before kissing him again which the older definitely welcomed with open arms and mouth.

He fell back, taking Jungkook on top with him as he layed down on the couch.

His hands slithered his way under younger's tshirt tracing his waist and smooth back. Taehyung moaned loudly when Jungkook bit his lower lip with his teeth.

Taehyung grabbed his neck, pulling him away as he panted heavily against his face. Jungkook breathed heavily looking at Taehyung with hooded eyes.

"Calm down, baby."

"No." Jungkook growled lowly which sounded so much like a whine, it made Taehyung amused.

Without waiting for Taehyung's reply, Jungkook dived in and planted his lips against Taehyung's jaw, licking and sucking sensually.