°CHAPTER - 49°

Začít od začátku

Jungkook gasped when Taehyung suddenly bit his neck. "Don't stop.", he whined sleepily. It took Jungkook a few fleeting seconds to understand he was talking about him running his fingers against his scalp.

"Of course.", he smiled softly before resuming running his fingers through his hair.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"YOU BETRAYED ME!"

Jungkook sighed. "Tae—"

"AND I KNOW THAT YOU NEVER FEEL SOOORRYYYYY! FOR THE WAY I HURT, YEAH!"

"Hyung, listen—"

"YOU LEFT ME WHEN... I JUST WANTED CUDDLES! YOU GAVE ME YOUR CHEST BUT THAT DIDN'T MATTER!"

Jungkook facepalmed himself at the older's dramatic cries.

So, for all my lost ones, the thing is Taehyung apparently fell asleep on Jungkook and Jungkook had put him to bed and left to take a shower and when he came back, he was met with an almost teary-eyed Taehyung who claimed to have gotten the worst betrayal of the century.

Well, you know the usual Taehyung—

"GUESS YOU DIDN'T CHEAT BUT YOU'RE STILL A TRAITORRRRRR" 

—uhh who loves to be dramatic, yeah.

So, now he's screaming heartbroken songs at the top of his lungs to let them all(probably the ghost in his room) know how he's been 'betrayed'.

"Okay okay, it was my fault! I'm sorry.", Jungkook sighed.

"TRIED SO HARD TO BE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKED... JUST FOR YOU TO SAY YOU'RE NOT THE CUDDLING TYPE!"

"Tae! You know I love to cuddle you!"

Taehyung faked a sniffled and glared at him. "STUPID EMOTIONAL CUDDLY little ME—"

"OKAY OKAY STOP!", Jungkook cried out making Taehyung bit his lips from smiling.

"I ordered Japchae for you and this is how you pay me?", Jungkook huffed pointing a finger at Taehyung who was now breaking into fits of laughter at Jungkook's irritated face.

Taehyung smiled, widely and batted his eyelashes at him. "I could've filled my stomach with cuddles but you're incapable of satisfying me that's why you had to retort to ordering food. Don't blame food when you just are—" Taehyung shrieked running away from Jungkook who jumped on the bed ready to tackle Taehyung down.

They both laughed while the younger chased the older around the house.

Both ended up on the couch in the living room, with a panting Taehyung under Jungkook who was smacking him with the cushion.

"Okay okay, baby! I'm sorry!"

"You better be.", Jungkook huffed. "You almost tore my eardrums by screaming those lyrics."

Taehyung laughed. "That I'm not much sorry for." , he replied before rolling Jungkook over and pecking his lips.

"Hello, my pretty boyfriend." He gave a handsome grin to Jungkook who blushed.