I don't know myself.

"You didn't even cast the words," she whispers to me. Wait, that's right! I never used the chant.

Everyone in the hallway is whispering while holding the flyers in front of their mouths. Rumours might spread that I staged this situation to get attention. No matter what Evory did, people hated her and assumed she was a bad person.

then all of a sudden, The colour, starting from the top and gradually moving down, began to change which grabs everyone's attention. The dark blue fabric transformed into a vibrant shade of red.

"That's colour demeanour. It's a valuable magic spell," I hear someone saying from behind me. "It takes several minutes or hours to change the colours, but she made it change in a few seconds," another says.

The crowd starts murmuring in awe and disbelief, their whispers filled with admiration for my incredible talent.

Seeing the dress transform, Lilian gets shocked and turns to face me. However, it quickly transforms into exhilaration. "I love this dress!" She claims. I know red is her favourite colour. "I love it a lot," she repeats.

She spins around while looking at her dress. The red crystals sparkle with every spin, catching everyone's eye. It's made with water crystal, which is the most shiny of all elements. She looks so happy right now.

I was hiding from getting Alexander's attention the whole time, but this much is making me overshine his birthday. I'm doomed. I remember a scene where he told Evory that he wanted to hurt her because she ruined his birthday event. I totally did ruined his birthday event.

"Look how much she loves her sister. I'm envious. I wish I had a sister like Evory." I hear people around me whispering. It made my heart flutter. I thought they would hate me, but how is Evory Lucky today? I smile at Lilian, who is lost in adoring the dress. I should give her more dresses like this.

Someone held my hand, which made me nearly flinch. I looked at my hand and the person who held it. It's a little girl.

"Forgive me your grace; my daughter is a bit..." A woman tries to take her away, but I stop her. "It's okay.. She is cute."

The girl smiles at me. She is really cute. Her olive brown hair and light green eyes are mesmerising. I kneel in front of her. I hear some people gasp. Was it that bad for Empress's daughter to kneel in front of a cute girl? Nonsense..

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Sierra Bridget, Princess of Lesana," she says, bowing cutely. There are a lot of kingdoms. There are several major and many minor kingdoms, and Lesana is one of them. People from major kingdoms often ignore minor kingdoms, treating them like commoners.

"What an adorable name!" I say it with excitement. Don't mind me; I get excited around cute babies. She looks like she want to say something but is hasitating. "Do you want to say something? I ask. She nods. She pulls me closer and whispers in my ear. "Can you give me a dress like this too?"

Ekkk, she sounds so cute! I laugh and whisper back. "Of course, why not? My princess."

I do the same and point my finger at her clothing. Although she is wearing a sweet pink outfit, I believe dark turquoise will bring out her best features. Her pinkish dress instantly changes into a stunning dark blue dress with sparkling crystals. She chuckles, jumps with delight, and then freezes as the deep turquoise colour runs from top to bottom like water waves. She gasps in awe, her eyes widening at the magical transformation.

The sparkling crystals on her dress shimmer and reflect the light, making her look like a true princess. She spins in excitement as she locks her gaze on her dress.

Just when she spins, sparkles flow from her dress, and a few magical blue butterflies appear.

Soon, the butterfly turns green, matching her eye colour. She reaches out her hand, mesmerized by the ethereal beauty of the butterflies fluttering around her.

With a gentle touch, they land delicately on her outstretched palm, their wings glistening in the sunlight. As she watches in wonder, the butterflies gracefully take flight once again, leaving behind a trail of enchantment in their wake.

            It feels so dreamy that I feel like my life is full.

Those butterflies are made with water. Only The spirit element can create such things. they are known for its mystical powers, has the ability to bring forth enchanting phenomena like these magical butterflies. well, but I didn't know Evory was capable of making these despite being a water element.

                Truly, Evory is a miracle.

For the first time in my life, I felt happy to be born as Evory.

Sierra laughs and plays with the butterflies. her mother comes to me and bows several times as a thank-you. That cute little girl runs around Lilian and plays with her dress. But then, when she sees me, she comes running to me and thanks me. I smile at her cuteness.

"You look so beautiful when your eyes glow," Sierra says.

Glow?

"It's like it's a starry night," she adds.

I know people's eyes glow ehile casting magic spells, but I thought they glow only when you want them to.