He was tugging her toward Max's home. I glanced up at it, it was pretty grand. You know how at historical landmarks they always build some big fat modern museum on it. That's where Max lived. It was pretty sick looking considering the fact it was tent city outside, but he had the guns, he had the everything, and NOBODY wanted to rebel.

I looked up at Chloe, nobody.....

I shook my head, I was getting ahead of myself, she was fine, just a girl, a traumatized girl at that, what could she do.

Ashton tugged Chloe onto the steps of the museum and let go of her wrist abruptly. He banged on the door aggressively.

"One second!" Called a woman's voice from inside. Ashton squinted and looked at me, very confused.

There was a bunch of shuffling noises from inside. We stood for a moment, then Max opened the door, wearing only his shorts. We all looked him up and down as Chloe burst out laughing.

Max jolted his head in her direction. "Chloe." He said.

Chloe stopped laughing immediately and froze in place. "Erm, you know my name?" She scratched her head.

"Lucas told me.... Well, great things about you." Max gave her a fake smile. "Nice dress."

Chloe exhales, kicking at the ground a little. "Thanks, Ashton spit on it." Ashton rolled his eyes at this.

Suddenly, the voice from earlier appeared and stood next to max, wearing only his t shirt. It was grace, I didn't know much about her except the fact that she was constantly trying to get perks from sleeping with Max. I don't know what her efforts sufficed to, he slept with every girl in camp that wanted it, I could name a few off the top of my head.

"Oh! A new person!" Grace grabbed onto Max's arm. "You didn't tell me we'd be having visitors." She said in a seductive tone, it made me want to puke, I almost did.

Chloe and Ashton stared at them with wide eyes, knowing exactly what was going on in there, maybe it excited them, I couldn't read their faces. Chloe looked like she was scheming something, that couldn't have been good, maybe she always looks like that, really I didn't know.

Max put the palm of his hand on Graces head, she giggled. "I didn't think we would, half my council is out looking for these two that are standing right here." He waved his finger around to me and Ashton.

I spoke up. "Who's out right now?" I felt a little saddened, people were out looking for me and Lucas stayed behind at gate duty. Maybe it was just that he knew what I was doing, knew I'd be back. I don't know, just trying to think for the better.

Max clicked his tongue, staring at the sky, thinking for a moment. "Chase, uhhh, Amber, and I believe Gray tagged along with her." He looked down them smiled at me.

We all stood in silence, awkwardly. Max pushed grace away back inside, grabbing her side as she walked away, she bit her lip before walking up the stairs. "I'll be up there soon!" Max yelled to her. She paused and turned to nod, then continued on.

Max made an awkward face at us. "....Well! I suppose it's time for a little chat with Chloe. Alone." His voice grumbled. Everyone glared at him. "Just kidding, you both can't come though. Me and my council got to decide what to do with her." He gave Chloe a little wink. She smiled and tilted her head, very unseriously.

"Oh and uh, Trinity, Ashton. By that I mean my council that's here... Mr and Mrs leave without telling anyone." He scowled and grabbed Chloe's shoulder pulling her inside.

She slowly made her way through the museum with him. Max was never a proper man, he took it to himself to redecorate. He'd hung a few deer heads on the walls, even though I'm not sure he's ever even shot one. It was much more eerie than it used to be, well, I assume. I'd never seen it before the transformation.