Y/N joined the conversation once again, "That's not necessarily true. Haruhi is a pretty girl, she must've drawn some attention back when she was still dressing like a girl. I wouldn't doubt if she was popular among her peers."

"Ms. Y/N is correct. According to my investigated report, someone would declare their undying love to her at least once a month," Kyoya reported.

"Oh I see, so the boss wouldn't even be able to get close with her," Kaoru observed.

"But we'd be able to because we're in class with her all day long," Hikaru teased.

"Not only that, but she would become more popular with the guys at this school. If they requested to be hosted by her, Tamaki would struggle even getting near her with all the attention she would get. So basically, he would have a 1% chance of talking to her all day," Y/N added nonchalantly.

"No way..." Tamaki muttered, his eyes filled with horror.

As if right on cue, Haruhi makes her way into the club room. "Hey guys, sorry I'm so late—"

"Don't worry Haruhi!" He grasped her shoulders, his face fairly close to hers. "We're determined to keep your secret. No one will find out that you're really a girl during tomorrow's physical exams! So please promise you'll stay our beloved secret princess!"

Haruhi merely blinked at the blonde, unfazed. "Sure."

Y/N pulled Tamaki off of the brunette and back over to the group. "You have a problem with jumping onto her as soon as she enters a room," she whispered to the blonde.

"Would you like me to do that to you as well, Y/N? You are my darling princess too," he whispered back, giving her a tight side hug and leaning his head atop hers.

The girl stiffened, giving him a quick glare. "Let's not." Tamaki shrugged, loosening his hold on her but still resting his arm around her shoulder. The two joined the others—Haruhi following close behind.

"You know what?" Hikaru started, "I think both of us would be a little peeved if we had to watch all the guys flirt with her." He walked over to Y/N and Tamaki, picked the blonde's hand off of her shoulder and resting his own in its place.

"Smooth, Hikaru." Y/N looked over to the boy now occupying her left, sarcasm laced through her words.

He simply shrugged, the tiniest smile adorning his lips.

"That settles it!" Everyone turned to the loud voice. Tamaki brought out a whiteboard with red words and images drawn everywhere on it. "Listen up squad members. At tomorrow's physical exams, position yourselves in formation A. And then, wait for your orders."

"Yes sir!" The twins spoke clearly, saluting at Tamaki's declaration.

Y/N and Haruhi exchanged confused looks until the brunette lit up with realization. "I've got it. You guys are worried 'cause if they find out I'm a girl I can't be a host and therefore can't repay my debt!"

"Again, you would still be able to host, just as a girl and—she's not listening," Y/N sighed. Haruhi was currently mumbling to herself, counting her current debt.

"I'll just have to pay you back in a different way," she smiled.

Y/N felt Hikaru tighten his grip on her shoulders as he and his brother spoke up, "Do something! The subject doesn't appear to have any motivation!"

"Haruhi, why are you being so difficult! Are you saying that you hate being a host? That you hate this club?!" Tamaki stammered.

"To be honest, I'd have to say yes."

"Amen," Y/N agreed.

Tamaki gasped dramatically, sulking in a corner of the room.

"I mean you guys aren't bad but if it gets out I'm a girl there's nothing I can do you know?" Haruhi laughed.