She sat there in all her glory, not at all acknowledging me as I stood there. 

I sighed, feeling my patience slipping as to not show how annoyed I actually was.

"Look, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for yesterday. I don't know what happened around the end there, or if I overstepped any boundaries, but I don't want things to be weird between us." I finished. Seeing her not move nor say anything. She just continued to sit there grading papers as if she didn't hear anything that I just said.

"Are you just not going to say anything?" I tried again. 

More silence.

I was starting to get angry.

"You know what just forget it." I growled, fed up with her games as I stormed out of her room.

***

It was finally the last period of the day, which meant gym, with Megan. By this time, I was so fed up with her ignoring me, that I just decided to pretend like she didn't exist all together.

Petty, I know, but I was so done right now.

 Was I being childish? Maybe, but two could play that game.

 I finished quickly changing into my sports clothes, before I made my way outside with the others.

"Geez, what crawled up your ass?" Liz said, seeing the annoyed expression on my face as she walked up to me.

I just shrugged at her, as we all walked over to the softball fields. That's what Megan was going to have us do today.

"Come on E talk to me." My best friend said. She kept staring at me for an answer before I finally sighed and told her.

"Megan is being an asshole and I'm tired of it." I admitted, watching Liz's eyebrows shoot up in realization.

"So... she is finally giving you the Ice Queen act just like she does with everyone else?" 

I nodded at her, still very annoyed as I watched Megan explain how we were going to have a friendly class game, and to play fair.

"I don't know what I did, but I tried apologizing to her today in case I did something wrong, and she literally just ended up ignoring me all day as if I didn't exist." 

I saw Liz looking from me and back over to Megan, I followed her gaze and saw Megan was looking at us talking while the other students were walking to the diamond.

 She looked at us for a moment longer before deciding to turn around and walk to one of the bleachers to watch the game that was about to start.

I sighed before deciding that we should probably go join in.

"Don't worry El, she will come around." Liz said patting my back as we walked over to the others. I sighed a 'maybe' before picking up one of the batting helmets.

"Moon you are up!" one of the girls said.

I nodded and made my way over to home base to bat.  Of course, it was just my luck because Vanessa was the one pitching. she must of noticed my bad mood because she gave me a mischievous grin. 

here we go.

I rolled my eyes at her and got into my position, moving the bat behind my head ready to swing.

 I watched her move her body as she swung her arm, propelling the ball quickly forward. I had to quickly move out of the way so it wouldn't hit my face.

"Watch where the fuck you're pitching you asshat!" I yelled at her, seeing a satisfied smirk spread along her face before catching the ball to throw it.