Chapter 27

Ellie's POV

The next morning classes went on as usual; Now though my friends knew more about the situation that both Megan and I were in, which helped relieve me knowing that we had their support in helping us with all of this.

It was still weird though, knowing that my sister was still missing alongside many of the other school faculty.

There still hasn't been any news from my parents about their plans to attack the place when they know where they are keeping everyone that was taken.

I didn't understand why they hadn't stormed the place either, by this point I had no doubt that something must have already happened to my sister.

I was starting to feel restless.

"You look like someone just killed your cat." Liz said next to me as she munched on her ham sandwich.

I shook my head at her, feeling more frustrated over the situation.

If I didn't have so much more to lose, I would have already personally been there, fighting and pulling my sister out of there with me.

This prophecy complicates everything way too much.

"I'm just thinking about Eliza." I blurted out, seeing Liz stop eating and put down her sandwich.

"I understand El, I'm just as worried as you are about her and everything that's been going on... But right now, we have to focus on the things that we can control so we can be prepared for anything else that's thrown our way." She explained, a small frown on her lips. I knew she was right too; everything was just way too complicated right now.

"I know you are right." I agreed, seeing her give me a small smile before continuing to eat her lunch.

"Hey guys."

I turned to see both Sebastian and Rebecca standing there, food in hand as they came to sit down with us.

"Hey." I greeted back, watching as the twins both looked between Liz and I.

"Did something happen?" Becca asked, looking a bit concerned.

"Ellie's sister." Was all Liz said for both of the twins to nod in understanding.

"I really hope they are able to find her." Becca said, giving me an apologetic look. I just nodded my head before my eyes travelled to a figure sitting across the room.

Megan.

She was sitting at one of the faculty tables with a few of the other teachers, one being Mr. Gonzales.

He was always super nice to me whenever I saw him around school.

The other I recognized as Josh Borne's older brother, Eddie Borne. They looked like they were all chatting about something pretty serious before another person came and joined them. Another teacher I think, but I have never seen her around yet.

She had braided blue hair, and from the looks of it she was openly flirting with Megan.

I watched as she just rolled her eyes at her, shaking her head before her eyes fell on mine. A mischievous smirk began playing on her lips.

I watched as she turned her head to the woman, whispering something in her ear while holding my attention.

I saw the girl get a big smile on her face before sitting down next to Megan, her eyes never leaving mine.

Realizing what she was doing I instantly stood up and made my way up towards her table.

"Ellie what are you doing?" I heard Liz say, assuming that she was following behind me, I said.