Werewolf Wednesday: A recap and exclusive sneak peek of the Lost Luna Series

October 11, 2023

Love, destiny, and the power of bonds—get ready to sink your teeth into the fourth season of the Lost Luna series, written by Heather Miller (XDeafening_SilenceX). The enchanting story, beloved for its blend of classic werewolf tropes and emotional depth, follows Nova, an orphaned Omega, as she discovers her Lycan heritage, battles betrayal, grapples with newfound powers, and finds love and connection with her mate, Phoenix. 

Refamiliarize yourself with the first 3 seasons by reading the recaps below and keep scrolling for an exclusive excerpt from Season 4 in celebration of the release TODAY, plus the FREE reading schedule for the Lost Luna series. ⬇️

Season 1: Lost Luna

Nova's Awakening

In the debut season, we were introduced to Nova, an orphan who had been raised by an Omega family in a wolf pack. Nova's life takes a dramatic turn when Phoenix, a powerful Alpha, discovers she is his mate. Despite initial coldness from Phoenix, Nova is taken to his pack where she forms connections with her new packmates. But Phoenix's reluctance to fully embrace their bond creates tension.

Nova's world is further shaken when she meets her long-lost twin brother, Pollux, who was raised by a witch, Gaia, and discovers their unique bloodline as Lycans. Visions of a white wolf and an unidentified witch haunt her. Nova faces abduction by a rogue werewolf cult, which leads to a showdown with the King and a challenging path to embracing her role as Luna.

Season 2: Finding Luna

Unraveling the Past

In Season 2, Nova and Phoenix are happily mated, but Nova struggles with her new leadership role due to her history as an Omega. Feeling a void, she embarks on a journey to uncover her family's history and her suppressed powers. Meeting her extended Lycan family and a witch named Angela reveals her mother's legacy of seeing the future.

However, her quest takes a dark turn when Nova is betrayed by her cousin and abducted by Donovan, a tri-bred man. Isolated and weakened, she's rescued thanks to a tragic sacrifice. Nova's bond with her pack deepens as they celebrate her return.

Season 3: Always Luna

The Journey to Motherhood

Season 3 follows Nova's journey into motherhood as she discovers she's pregnant with twins. Fears of shifting harming her unborn babies lead her to seek answers in the Lycan village. A plane crash orchestrated by a witch separates her from Phoenix and Pollux, but with Gaia's help, she unravels the truth about Angela and her dark intentions.