"⍑ᒷ ⍑ᔑᓭ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 !¡⚍ꖎꖎ ⍑╎ᒲᓭᒷꖎ⎓ 𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ 𝙹⎓ ╎ℸ ̣." The staff member squatted down looking at the unconscious professor. "╎⎓ ⍑ᒷ ᓵᔑリ ⍑ᒷᔑ∷ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ ∴𝙹, ⚍ᓭᒷ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ !¡ᒷ∷ᓭ𝙹リᔑꖎ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⍑╎ᒲ. ╎'ꖎꖎ ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ ᔑ∷𝙹⚍リ↸ ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ∷|| ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⎓╎⊣⚍∷ᒷ 𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ∴⍑|| ⚍リᓵ𝙹⍊ᒷ∷ᒷ↸ ∴╎リ↸𝙹∴ᓭ ᔑ∷ᒷリ'ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ᔑリ|| ꖎ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ╎リ."

With that, he stood and went to the windows, touching them. Krishna looked at Calypso. "||𝙹⚍ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲ𝙹ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑʖ𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᒲ."

She was right, and Calypso knew what to say. She leaned forward and whispered, "Grian, if you can hear me...then listen to me. Think about your friends. Here and on that server you took refuge in after you were exiled. Think about your sister, Pearl. The guys you so clearly fancy that fancy you back. About that intimidating Admin who acts like a father to you. Us, other students you helped."

Her voice, distorted and echoed as it was, broke through the other mess of sound that whirled around him in the broken modge-podge that was his mind. He spun around looking frantically for its source. He knew it was Calypso. It had to be her. She was the only one who knew that. He closed his eyes. "I can't stay in this dreamscape." He shook his head and focused on her voice as it echoed, the distortion clearing up. He followed it, ignoring the now angry cries that rushed past him. Something did not want him to leave.

The staff member looked towards them, crumpling something in his hand and light returned through the window. They recoiled at it for a moment, before jumping further back when Xelqua bolted upright, hyperventilating a bit. "ᔑリ⊣∷||...ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ╎ᓭ ᔑリ⊣∷||. ᓭ𝙹 ᔑリ⊣∷||. ᓭ𝙹 ᔑリ⊣∷||. ᓭ𝙹 ᔑリ⊣∷||. ᓭ𝙹 ᔑリ⊣∷||." He murmured, shaking his head.

"∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ? ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ᔑリ⊣∷||?"

"╎ ↸𝙹リℸ ̣ ꖌリ𝙹∴. ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ∴ᔑᓭ....∴ᔑᓭ ∴∷𝙹リ⊣." He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and shaking his hands a bit. "̇/ᒷꖎ- ⊣∷╎ᔑリ ╎ℸ ̣ 'ᓭ 𝙹ꖌᔑ||. ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ ╎ℸ ̣ ∴ᔑᓭ ||𝙹⚍'∷ᒷ ᔑ∴ᔑꖌᒷ リ𝙹∴ ᔑリ↸ ||𝙹⚍'∷ᒷ ⎓╎リᒷ." Krishna said quietly, putting a hand on his shoulder before getting up. "↸╎↸ ||𝙹⚍ ⎓╎リ↸ 𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ∴⍑|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴╎リ↸𝙹∴ᓭ ∴ᒷ∷ᒷ ᔑᓵℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ∴ᔑꖎꖎᓭ?" She asked the staff member. He held up the item he crumpled between two fingers. "╎ ⎓𝙹⚍リ↸ ᔑ ᓵᔑ∷↸ 𝙹⎓ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷ ꖌ╎リ↸, ᓭℸ ̣ ⚍ᓵꖌ ʖᒷℸ ̣ ∴ᒷᒷリ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴╎リ↸𝙹∴ ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⎓∷ᔑᒲᒷ. ╎ ᔑꖎᒲ𝙹ᓭℸ ̣ ↸╎↸リ'ℸ ̣ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ╎ᓵᒷ ╎ℸ ̣."

"ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ ᓭᒷᒷ ╎ℸ ̣." Xelqua slowly got up and held a hand out for it. Once given to him, he turned it between his fingers and narrowed his eyes. His eyes flickered a golden purple, which caused everyone in the room to fall completely silent. Even Calypso, who forgot his Admin status was just as strong as his Watcher.

He dropped it quickly and held his hand with a small scowl."ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ᓭリ'ℸ ̣ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷, ꖎ╎ᓭℸ ̣ ᒷリᒷ∷ 𝙹∷ ᔑ↸ᒲ╎リ ᒲᔑ↸ᒷ. ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ╎ᓭ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣...ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷ⍑𝙹∴ 𝙹ꖎ↸ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲ. ᒲ⚍ᓵ⍑ ᒲ⚍ᓵ⍑ 𝙹ꖎ↸ᒷ∷. ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡ᒷリᒷ↸ ∴⍑ᒷリ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ ∷╎ᒷ↸ ⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ╎リᓭ╎↸ᒷ, ʖᒷᓵᔑ⚍ᓭᒷ ᓵꖎᒷᔑ∷ꖎ|| ||𝙹⚍ ⍑ᔑ↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖ∷ᒷᔑꖌ ╎リ." He didn't speak strictly in the Watcher's dialect of Galactic, but the Admin's version as well.