thirty six

eloramartin has added to their story

"all of the emotions you warned me about are happening" i say talking to Faith on the phone while crying but in a bittersweet way

i wasn't crying because i was sad, i mean Ivy can now sit up so of course i'm going to cry. this is a milestone and it's a mix of happy tears with the 'stop growing up so fast' mindset, does that make sense?

"i understand everything you're feeling darling trust me, i'm on the verge of tears because Olive's birthday is coming up and i cannot believe she's going to be 1"

"oh my goodness, i can't believe it's been nearly one whole year of Olive, are you lot planning on doing anything?" i say in awe.

"yeah we're going on our first family trip for a couple of days" she explains.

"awe that's nice, i hope you guys have a lovely holiday"

"thank you thank you, are you still coming by for the podcast later?" she questions.

i nod "yes i am, i'm gonna try my best to be on time so if i'm maybe 5 minutes late, just know i'm coming"

she laughs "alright thanks for the warning"

we talk some more before ending the phone call.

i was asked by Ethan to go on him and Faith's podcast, he said he wanted me to go deeper and in more detail about my life and all the shit i've been through.

i've agreed to it because Ethan and i have been through similar things so when those certain topics come up, i feel comfortable sharing with them.

-

i just arrived at the studio to record the podcast, i walk in and hug them both.

"are you ready to talk about some dark shit?" Ethan laughs.

i laugh "yeah i suppose"

"the topics he has written down to talk about is mental but i think it'll help other people get a better understanding of you, you know?" Faith nods.

"yeah like almost a deep dive type of thing" Ethan adds.

i smile "alright, i like that a lot actually"

"you're surprisingly on time so you have like 5 minutes before we actually start" Ethan informs me.

"surprisingly? mate i'm nearly always on time" i laugh.

"emphasis on the nearly" he jokes.

-

"hello everyone and welcome to Growing Paynes, today we have a special guest as you can see. Elora, we are happy to have you with us today" Faith intros.

"thank you, i'm happy to be here with you guys" i smile.

"let's talk about Silence Between Songs first because if you lot don't know, El just released a new album yesterday" Ethan starts.