two

notelora

liked by kaicenat and others notelora: starting to decorate for christmas, gonna wrap gifts later x-comments-wroetoshaw: gotta stop putting cookies out, i'm getting fat again from eating them-> notelora: ur not getting fat honey :(ksi: how many gi...

notelora: starting to decorate for christmas, gonna wrap gifts later x
-comments-
wroetoshaw: gotta stop putting cookies out, i'm getting fat again from eating them
-> notelora: ur not getting fat honey :(
ksi: how many gifts did you get me? 😁
-> notelora: way too many
calfreezy: i wanna come over
-> notelora: then come over lol
taliamar: you're one peng mummy 🥹🤍
-> notelora: i love u 🥹🥹
user: THE STAIRWELL STOP ITS SO CUTE
-> notelora: worked hard on it so tysm🤍
user: i love preggo content🥲🥲
user: house tour PLEASE

it's been such a lovely day, it was night time. Harry and i had just finished wrapping a bunch of gifts that way i have a head start meaning it won't be overwhelming later on.

"mind helping me up?" i look at Harry.

"nah" he jokes, getting up.

i laugh and he helps me get up from sitting on the floor "i think it's supposed snow later tonight"

"fucking hell- we're gonna be trapped inside for god knows how long" he shakes his head.

"it shouldn't be too bad? just an excuse to stay in bed all day" i smile at him.

"yeah that's fair- who's that?" he asks, hearing a knock on the door.

"probably Freezy, he said he wanted to come over" i tell him, walking to the kitchen while Harry walks over to open the door.

i grab a cookie out of the jar and take a bite before starting to wipe down the counters.

"the decorations look really good" Freezy says walking into the kitchen with Harry behind him.

"thank you" i smile.

"i'm gonna take bowie on his daily walk" Harry informs us, grabbing the leash and heading out the door with him.

"what vinyl is this?" Freezy questions.

"Cigarettes after Sex, the song is-" i start.

"Nothing's gonna hurt you baby" he finishes my sentence.

"yeah-" i look at him confused on why he asked if he already knew.

there was a weird tension between us, i wasn't sure why but it was kind of strong.

"why are you here?" i ask.

"i was just- i wanted to talk to you but i don't want it to make things weird" he says.

"i'm sure it won't, just tell me" i sigh.

"i still have feelings for you Elora and i know that means absolutely nothing anymore but if i could go back and make us official i would" he admits making my eyes widen a bit.

"where's all this coming from.. and why did you wait until i was dating your best friend and pregnant with his child to tell me?" i ask.

"i was waiting for the perfect moment to bring it up but i just couldn't find it- every time i went to tell you, i got anxious and chickened out. i was looking through my camera roll today and seen photos of us from early on, it made me want to tell you.." he says.

"but why now Cal? you know i have to tell Harry about this" i look at him.

"tell me about what?" Harry asks putting the leash away.

"you guys can talk.. i think i'm gonna go lie down" i sigh, walking upstairs to my room.

"what the actual fuck-" i mumble to myself.

-

"you alright?" Harry asks leaning against the bathroom counter.

i had just gotten out of the shower, towel wrapped around me still and all.

"yeah why?" i question, using a clip to put my hair up.

"Freezy explained everything to me, it was a lot to take in so i was just wondering"

"it is a lot but nothing i can't handle, i still don't know why he waited so long to say something" i do my skin care routine.

"if he told you sooner, would you've gone to him?" he looks at me.

"probably- but i'm not now, i'm with you and that's more than i could ever ask for" i look at him making him smile.

"good because i don't wanna ever lose you" he walks over to me and wraps his arms around me, placing his hands on my belly.

"and you won't ever lose me, i promise" i place my hands on top of his.

"it's me, you, and babygirl against the world"

A/N:
i tried making her look preggo in the photo with photoshop, idk how good it worked 😭