Hunting festival: Start!

It's here.

Today is the hunting festival. 

For the past month, I've been an obedient girl and properly rested for my injuries to heal. They eventually heal and so did Yue's.  During that time, I've hung out with Yue for almost everyday, we played, talked, playfully sparred with her. 

Throughout the past month, I've diligently played the role of an obedient girl, allowing my injuries the time they needed to heal properly. As the days passed, my wounds gradually healed, and so did Yue's. During this period, I spent nearly every day in Yue's company; playing, talking, occasionally playfully sparred with her.

Yesterday, I went to bed early for this day....Alas.............

"Young Miss, wake up. You have to get ready!"

"How about this green-dress? It goes so well with her hair."

"Bah! What are you talking about? This is more beautiful! You have no taste in clothing!"

"What did you say!?"

"This ornament looks great on you, miss."

 " Miss, let me style your hair!"

At the crack of dawn, not even was the sun completely up, they dragged her out of bed and throw her into the bath filled with petals. For the next hour or so, they bathe her in any sort of scent and essentials. Then, wrapped in a fluffy, warm towel, I watched about 10 maids bickering back and forth about what I'll wear. I  didn't even get a say in the matter. 

"Um...Excuse me." I timidly raised my hand, which I usually never feel. I never thought it would be this taxing to just get ready for a party.

She was truly bewildered. Well, it makes sense. As, thanks to her previous looks, she never wore a dress. All she did was wear a suit. And, her hair was short, so she didn't do anything with it. She never knew how hard it was, for a girl just to get ready. She was lucky in a sort of way.

Not anymore though.

"Uhh, I don't need much....I- No!!" All of them shouted in unison. "(Why are they all agreeing on something now?)" She truly wondered. "This is your first official time going out" 'To a big party at that' They all inwardly said. "In other words, your debut!" Even though her origins are questionable, she's still the daughter of Duke Fang. She has a good relationship with the Fang family, especially The First Miss. And, she's gorgeous and kind. Why wouldn't they 'help' her.

"Young miss, we shall make you the most beautiful woman in the entire party." Fire burned within their eyes and Rio gulped nervously. If she wants to save hersel-say something, she'd best say it now. 

"Um, but the first part will be outside." The sentence caused all the maids to stiffen. Yes, the hunting festival is held in the beginning of spring or summer. Meaning: it will be hot. So what if their beautiful masterpiece gets ruined under the hot sun. And she participating too. 

*SSSiiiiiggggghhhhhhhh*

They all let out a disappointed groan before straighten up. "Okay" One maid with a brush in her hand continued. "But-!!!" A familiar fire lit up. "We shall make you as beautifully as we can!!" They encircle her, making her smile nervously once again. 'Lord, please save me!' She shouted(Cried) in her heart. 

And so-For the next 2 hours, they tortur-dressed her up. 

"Kyaaaaa! Miss, you're so beautiful." They all squealed in delight, they faces flushed pink.

A light orange dress of unique style adorns her. Her jade-green hair cascades down, with only a braid elegantly tied at the back of her head, by a smooth white bow. Her forehead and hair are adorned with dainty ornaments. Childish embroidered shoes that are beautiful, but easy to walk in. And bracelets to emphasize her golden skin. Around her wrists, bracelets that accentuate her golden skin. She's enchanting, like an immortal's daughter

She admired herself in the mirror, silently approving. she couldn't help but feel relieved. At least, all the torture is done. And I feel surprisingly comfortable in this.

With 10 maids in tow, she exited her courtyard and headed to the main. As expected, everyone's here already. 

Uwahhh..... Everyone here looks glamorous..

General Fang dressed in a large navy-blue wide-sleeved stain robe with black thread around his lapels that failed to hide his explosive body underneath. On his head, his head was tied in a tight man-bun with a black hand-band. revealing his fierce, black eyes.

Madam Fang, dressed in a traditional *hanfu*  that was pleasing to the but cool. She wore deep gold jeweled earrings, her hair styled in a bun with various pearls and ornaments. Dark rouge touched the ends of her exquisite phoenix hazel eyes. 

And Yue, surprisingly wasn't dressed in a 'dress'. But, rather white pants, a short-sleeved black vest and combat boots. Her black hair tied in a pony, barely any accessories on her. She looks like a handsome young master instead of a pretty young lady. 

"Big sister!" I called out, causing them to turn their heads in my direction. In less than a second, their jaws practically plummeted to the ground in an instant.. Ahhh~ I guess I'm that beautiful

She bowed,"Hello to Father, Mother, Big sister. I'm ready!"A smile blossomed on her peerless face. 

"A-alya?" She suttered, her hazel eyes widened in shock. 

Each of them had similar reactions. Yue thought that she had gotten used to her beauty, even if it was just a little, but she's wrong! The first time completely pales in comparison to this one; she's more beautiful!

Madam was taken aback. It had indeed been a considerable amount of time since she had since she last since saw her. She had always known that the girl possessed a certain beauty ever since when she first came here, but this went beyond her expectations! She secretly got excited, since her only daughter is rather boyish and doesn't like dressing up. The pains she suffered during these year were too much!! With another young lady in the household, perhaps she could finally enjoy the experiences she had missed out on.  Nevertheless, she kept her shocked façade, hiding her thoughts

While Fang Xiong......fell into a trace. "Airi" He muttered, no more than a whisper. And no one heard.

"Come on. We'll be late." The first one to snap out of it was Madam Fang Yue soon after. than finally, General Fang. "Yes....Let's go darling." He hooked his arms with her and went in the carriage. 

"Come on, Alya. Let's go" they proceeded towards the awaiting carriage. Yue moved first to get inside and then turned her gaze toward Rio. Extending her hand, seemingly offering assistance to help her inside.

"(What a gentlewoman~)" She inwardly chuckled lightly before taking her hand.

Now, off to the hunting grounds