First letter

3 days later

It's been three days since the incident. I've peacefully spent my days with Yue. But, it should be coming to an end soon.

"Alya." Speak of the devil. 

There's a worried expression on her face. "Alya. My friends want to met up in a few days."

"An outing." Her nervousness seemed more evident. She's already grown attached this much. 

"Do you want to go, big sister?" 

"I do, but...."

"If your worried about me, don't. I've already recovered." What she said was true. This body was strong, so she could recover quickly. Yue looks at Rio, her skin returned to its golden complexion, her body shining with health. It looks like she did recover. "Also, big sister.....Can I come with you?" Yue was a bit surprised. She was going to introduce, but not so soon.

She was going to refuse, but stopped when she saw Rio's eager stare.  She must be lonely, there's no one else but her. "Okay."

"I'll tell them your coming." When she walked out the room, Rio's face darkened. In reality, she doesn't want to meet the main characters yet, but at this point, she doesn't have a choice. She'll have to play her hand. "Yiyi!" Not a second late, she appeared. Rio got up and got a money pouch from her dresser. Ever since she came here, they gave her a monthly allowance. 

"Yiyi, I want you to buy some gifts. I'm going to a outing tomorrow!" She look so excited, like a child trying candy for the first time. She must be lonely, there's no one else but Yue. Yiyi happily took the pouch. "Don't worry Young Miss. I'll bring back the snacks." She left with a smile.

....[Do it, Reina.]

[Sure] Reina's eyes shone like diamonds, familiar white-string emit from her body.  One of the strings quickly caught up to Zhi yi and latched on to her. Her eyes lost it light. She stopped, and continued walking, greeting several servants and guards. yet no one noticed anything. She exited the residence and went to the main street. It was bustling with life, people here and there walking, running around. Children laughing and chasing each others. 

She had a destination. she headed to a local pub.

Alcohol and sweat in the air, people laughing rambunctiously, bonny women flirting with the male costumers. The bartender noticed her through the crowd of people, she walked towards him. He offered her a drink when she sat down. But, she looks him straight in the eye. 

"T-The eye of a crow. Beautiful as thou night."

 He smile disappeared and gave her a death stare. "For one" She continued. He shook his head, "Follow me." He went behind the counter, she followed. He touched on of the bricks and-

*Ccreeaakkk*!!

Slowly, but surely, a passageway opened. they walked down the stairs into a large, maroon-colored room. There, were different kinds of people, fat, slim, old, young, male, female; but the only similarity between them is the fact that their all wearing face-masks. 

She walked to one of them, a young man in a fox mask.

"Wings of a crow, eyes of hawk. Travel wherever you like" He stopped what he was doing, looking up at her. Although he was wearing a face mask, you could tell he was amused. There was a smile behind the mask. "Where does thou lady want to go?"

She takes out and opens the pouch, taking a letter inside it. "Take this to the south borders." He immediately turned silent, as if he was just a doll. He was surprised, never in his life had he expected for someone to make a request. Southern borders aren't that close, but rarely anybody asks about them. 'Is this about the Southern General? He's already dead.'

"Deliver this to, 'I who devours all'. "

"!!!!" When making a commission, one who has to use their own catchphrase for secrecy. And the one who uses that catchphrase is..........."Haha......I got it." He rummages inside the pouch, taking some money. "Consider it done my lady." He kiss the back of her hand, yet she shows no reaction. She quickly exits, entering the bustling street again. The light in her eyes returns.

"Ahh...Where am I? How did I get here." She looked around in a daze. How did she get here? Her grip tightened on the pouch in her hands, a token of guidance. Shaking her head to clear the confusion, she recalled her master's unwavering directive. Stepping through the bustling crowd, her prior thoughts and questions dissolved, leaving only her master's commands in sharp focus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 days later

 "Kyaa! Second Miss, you're so beautiful." The servants gushed.  Earlier, servants woke her up early for the big day. Under the hands of the servants, they made her more beautiful than usual. Her long, fluffy jade-green hair tied into a waterfall braid. An exotic, light-gold dress. Ornaments decorating her wrists and neck, delicate ribbons adorning her hair in her hair. 

Undoubtedly, she looked like a little celestial fairy. She walked out of her room, meeting a dazed Yue. She was utterly shocked, she knew Alya was beautiful; but she didn't expect this! Suddenly. she felt sour, she didn't want to go out anymore. Or really, she didn't want anyone seeing Alya like this. 

They got on the carriage, different things in their minds. 

'It's been a long time since I've seen them. I hope none of them bully my meimei.'

'I wonder if she has gotten it by now.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fufu. I got it." A luxurious room with Ornaments and paints; yet seemed this room felt so empty and lifeless that at first glance, it wouldn't be surprising to think of it as a guest room, stood a pretty little girl. She was very cute, yet wore a set of black pants and tunic, giving her a rough look. Her tiny body, littered in scars and dirt, her hands wrapped in bandages. Her lips curled into a smile, revealing her pearly-white teeth. She held the letter over a candle, burning it.

"still, I wonder why joker sent me this." Joker, a wildcard in the deck. Depending on how it' s used, you could either win it all or lose it all. She took something from the envelope before burning too. It's a lock of hair, a lock of jade-green hair. "I wonder what she's doing.... I hope I can meet her soon." Meanwhile, with the so-called joker...

She's going to play with some children