Aftermath

Both of them were heavily panting. The clothes disheveled and appeared in a wrenched state. It's no doubt to say, that fought with all their might.

Yue took a few breathe before lowering her staff. "You won." I said pouting. I really wanted to win. And I almost did. It's just that Yue's more wilder and stronger than expected. 

She felt sour, now she never let her join the festival...

"Are you okay." Yue's voice voice snapped me out of my daze, genuine concern evident in her tone. "Can you stand?" I nodded slowly, wincing as I rose to my feet. "Yeah," I muttered. As expected, my body's sore. I can barely standing. I noticed Yue's the same too. Her arms are shaking. "Big sister, your so strong." I innocently praised her, yet my smile was obvious strained. She seemed to be down about her lost. 

This made Yue's heart soften and sigh. "Hold on" She wiped some on the dust off her thumb, then smeared it across her forehead. "You are a Fang. For now on, let no one belittle you." Rio is intentionally confused, but still nodded with her signature smile. What she didn't know is that, after Yue managed to defeat Yŭxuān Gu, her father did the same thing to her. Marking her as a 'warrior' despite her being a woman. 

Meaning: It's fine if you're strong, , it's fine if you like spears and swords. Don't like anyone belittle you just because. You're a strong woman. You are the daughter of a General. Don't bring shame to yourself or Fang's name.

Yue has completely accepted Rio as apart of her family. She saw it clearly in her eyes, even if he didn't know what was going on." And" She continued.

"......You can join in the festival." Yue scratch's behind her ear, which caused Rio's eyes to glitter in affirmation and excitement. "Ready!?" She said a little bit to loud. Yue nodded. invoking-

*Bang*!

A bear hug from her 'delicate' little sister. She almost cried out in pain, but after seeing Alya's pure joy on her, she opted to hold it back. She softy patted her back when a bolt of pain shot out through her whole body. 

"Mh!" Rio felt the same way, my body hurts everywhere. 

She let go of Yue, shaking as she stood. "Let's get a bath, I'm exhausted." She rubbed and squeezed her sore, sore shoulders. Yue nodded and slang a arm around her shoulder. "T-to help out. And my legs hurt." I chuckled, what a cute kid. Such a tsundere~~~

Unknown to them, a tall, burly figure watched them with interest.

They both walked(hobbled) to the main house, where, coincidentally, all of the maids were gathered. Leaving behind the old man...

"Ah- Young Misse-" They all froze on the spot, looking at their Young Misses, all dirty and beaten black and blue.

"Kyyyyaaaaa!!" One maid shirked before running off. Probably to tell the Madam or Master. Another one rushed to the duo.

"My ladies!" Another rushed towards them, bends down, shaking them by their joined shoulders. "What on earth happened!? Who did this to you!? Why didn't you call for help? When did this happen!?" She then, proceeded to bomb them with a thousand questions. The other maids followed her lead and immediately surround the duo.

 They separated them and supported them while asking a thousand question. "My lady, what happened to you!? You look like a *Wangliang* !!"

"Aiya! Second Miss, what happened! Your beautiful skin has ugly black and blue blemishes!!"

"First Miss, what happened to your arm! Did it get squashed!?"

"Second miss, there a huge bump on your wrist!!"