Transmigrated? System?

Rio floated for what seemed like an eternity, in an endless black void. The darkness stretched out as far as the eye could see.

There was no noise in the void, no light, nothing.

Rio raised up her arm and saw that her hand and the rest of her body was now translucent. It was like she was a ghost. "(Is this the afterlife?)" Rio thought as she looked around the darkness. If so, then  i was a bit boring and dull. There were no angels or demons in sight nor an endless line of souls waiting to be judged by the ruler of the underworld, like regions said.

The lack of light was starting to drive her mad. Rio may have been a tough person, but she was still human at the end of the day. There's only so long she can be in solitude before going insane  There seemed to be no sense of time in this place, yet it was clear that she had been drifting, aimlessly for a very long time.

Perhaps this was a fitting punishment for her, who had throw her life away due to her foolishness. Rio curled her lips into a satisfied smile when she recalled the reason of her death. Well, at least she did something good before she died. She hopes that mother safely reunited with her daughter...

Rio floated aimlessly throughout the dark void while while reflecting on her life. Everything have been different had she not mindlessly jumped in the fire. Would she had lived if she just walked away. Maybe. Yet, there was no regret within her heart, nothing. At least she prevent that girl transforming into someone akin to her.

Time flowed like water as Rio curled up in a fetal position as her soul to floated through the void. However....

*Beep*!

"[Candidate No.22 has been identified and located. Beginning the extraction process in five seconds...]"

A cold, robotic voice suddenly rang out the black void, causing Rio to snap out of her state in surprise. Before she continue to think, a white portal appeared in the dark plane. It sucked everything in the dark void, including Rio. She could only, helplessly allow the portal to absorb her. Bring her to an unknown place.....

◆◇◆◇◆

Rio woke up in a strange pod in a daze. She looked up at the sky, discovering a interstellar scene. There was not only one sun, there were multiple! Yet, it didn't blind Rio. Despite there being sun in the sky, it was night, multiple moons shone, lighting up the sky in a elegant way. Stars stretched across the sky, like tiny gemstones in water. It was so beautiful, it took Rio's breathe away. But, this was not the sky she knew. 

Rio got up from the pod, surveying her surroundings. Mystical, vibrant flowers swayed gracefully in the gentle breeze. Colossal trees bearing bewitching fruits loomed above her. Rio stood rooted to the ground, stunned by the surreal sight before her. She struggled to understand just in hell had just happened.

Where was she? Why she here. What is the ethereal place? Who did this??

Thousand of questions and thoughts ran through her mind as she try to makes sense on what happened. 

A bright light shone as she was immersed in her thought. By the time she realized, the bright light as already near her! It flashed brightly , blinding her. She closed her eyes to shield them from the brightness.

The bright light started to diminish revealing what it was. Rio slowly opened her, only to almost slip in disbelieve. A creature resembling a fairy fluttered her translucent wings, hovering in front of Rio. The 'fairy' was really cute, with doe-like green eyes and pretty violet hair.. She had a heart-shaped face, big pink lips, cubby cheeks and pale skin. She wore a  pale green dress, adorned with delicate white petals.  Yet, this 'fairy' was a big as her palm.