[C5] Truth is Out! -☁️/🍋?-

Start from the beginning

He walked over and smiled at Y/n, "Hey sorry for not responding to your text, my phone died after I read it" he said, Y/n hugged him, "It's okay" the guy looked at me and Liz, "And you two are?", "My friends, Adera and Alen" Y/n explained to the guy. "This is my boyfriend Jake" Y/n told us, so this is her boyfriend? He looks basic.

I looked at him, he didn't seem friendly... he looked at me then at Liz, the way he looked at her made me feel disgusted and angered, of course she nor Y/n realized. Why is he looking at Elizabeth like that? Isn't he with Y/n?! This made me dislike him even more, "It's a pleasure meeting you", "Sure it does, based off the way your looking at my sister" I said bitterly.

Jake looked at with annoyance, "What do you mean by that?" Y/n asked, "Nothing, nevermind" Liz looked at me and grabbed my arm and walked to a spot no one was at. "Evan what the fuck was that?? I know your jealous but what the fuck?", "Am i the only one who saw the way he looked at you?!" I snapped.

She looked at me confused, "What are you talking about?", "The way he looked at you... how did you not notice" I asked, "I was looking at you because you looked pissed off" I looked down at the ground and sighed, "Sorry", "Apologize to Jake not me" I scoffed, "I'll die before i apologize to him" i said before walking back to Y/n and "jAkE".

I saw them kissing which pisses me off, I wanted to speak up to ruin the moment but Y/n wouldn't be too happy with me if I did so I waited till they stopped, "I'm going to go home for the day, I won't be here but you can visit whenever you would like" Jake told Y/n, she nodded, "I'll visit later", "Can't wait" he said before walking off.

Y/n saw me and walked over, "Hey", "Hey, sorry for how I acted" she shrugged, "It's fine just don't get like that again" I nodded. Liz walked over and we headed to class, I sat behind Y/n, Liz sat next to her. I crossed my arms and laid my head down, watching Y/n.

[At lunch]

I couldn't help but have my eyes on her all day, my thoughts were wild. Y/n was talking with her friend Lily I think from the night they came over, I got up and grabbed Y/n's hand, dragging her to an empty classroom, "What the fuck Evan?" She asked confused, "Break up with Jake", "Wha-" I kissed her before she could even finish a word.

I pushed her against a desk as I continued to kiss her, the small sounds she made as she struggled made me feel weird, a good weird. I moved back, looking down at her, she was blushing a lot, I then realized what I did, "Listen, Y/n- I", "Don't Evan.." i took a step back as she stood up.

Damn it Evan, stupid idea.. I scolded myself, we stood there for what felt like forever in silence before she sighed and spoke up, "Evan.. I need you to explain to me about something Elizabeth told me yesterday" I looked up at her. I nodded nervously, i guess it's finally time to tell the truth... she took a deep breath in, "Have you killed before? Why? When? Did your death change you so much that you kill? How many times have you ki-" I covered her mouth to stop talking.

"One question at a time Y/n" I removed my hand after I spoke, "Sorry" I pulled up a chair and sat down, she sat on the desk, she looked so cute. But nows not the time Evan! "Have you killed before?", "Yes" I answered, looking up at her, "How many times?", "More then 5 times.. I don't really count my personal kills" she looked at me confused.

"I'll explain another time" she nodded, "Did your death change you to do such insane things?" She mumbled, "Something like that.. you can say..", "Why did you kill?" I really don't want to say.. but I have to, "Usually anger.. or jealousy, but I don't really kill as I said", "When was the last time you killed?.." she asked with a bit of fear and hesitation.