I couldn't help but feel a surge of protective instincts, a sense that I needed to watch out for her in this situation. My unease grew as I observed his actions, and I made a mental note to keep a close eye on the situation and ensure Meera felt safe and comfortable. Meera left as soon as she was done with her coffee without even giving me a single glance. I decided to wait for however long her schedule took and then have a conversation with her. 

Aarav's POV

I went to the Terrace to look for Saanvi as she was there for a break and had a surgery scheduled immediately according to the receptionist. She was standing near the edge of the terrace with her hands gripping the railings with her eyes closed enjoying the calm breeze, she looked so at peace. I didn't want to disturb her but, I had no other option but to speak to her and said "Saanvi can I please talk to you ?

She opened her eyes and looked at me for a second after which she went back to her earlier form. I tried to get her attention but, I knew her way of showing anger was silence.

When I was about to talk again a young man with a stethoscope around his neck entered the terrace and walked up to Saanvi completely ignoring my presence, stood beside her and starting conversing with her in an extremely friendly manner which didn't settle well with me as she was ignoring me but, was having a joyful conversation with him. I kept observing their conversation  and suddenly when the guy said " Saanvi, you know we both make the best pair, our teamwork and coordination during the surgery is the proof, don't you think so ?" I just lost it, I wanted to say something but didn't as I decided to control my self and wait for her reply. 

Saanvi didn't say anything but gave him a smile, a freaking smile shouldn't she be smiling at me ?? 

Suddenly, Saanvi's phone started ringing . She immediately looked at her phone and switched off her alarm and was about to walk away  I said " I am going to wait for you, always"

I was determined to talk to her later and make her forgive me. The thought of our unresolved issues weighed heavily on my mind, and I knew that leaving things unaddressed would only cause more harm. Our relationship was too important to me to let it deteriorate over a  misunderstanding. I began to plan out how I would approach the conversation, rehearsing the words I would use to convey my remorse and explain my perspective. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I was willing to put in the effort to make amends.

Ansh's POV

I quickly rushed to Ara's cabin and  kept knocking on her door but, there was no response. So, I entered her cabin as it wasn't locked to see her talking to some guy, giving him all her attention. I didn't like it at all and decided to control my anger and said " Ara can I talk to you  in private ?"

Ara got up and so did that guy. He was looking at Ara with an emotion of longing. I was on the edge of losing my temper and felt like punching him when Ara spoke " Kunwar sa, I guess you're at the wrong place and aren't you busy ? " she glanced down at her watch and was about to leave that guy. but, before they could leave I said " I will make you talk to me at any cost and that's a promise, and you know hum kabhi humare wade nahi todte" 

(Translation - I will make you talk to me at any cost and that's a promise, and you know hum kabhi humare wade nahi todte and you know I never break my promises)"

          All of them were waiting for their girls. The guys realized they were all in similar situations and decided to wait in the VIP lobby on the ground floor. Time passed by with them practising what they would say and how they would apologize, they had long forgotten about their food and most importantly work which was considered their first loves'. 

Everyone was shocked to find them in the VIP lobby, though no one was allowed inside not everyday would they get a clear glance at the four most handsome, powerful, richest princes all at one place doing something they had never done before and that is, to wait for someone. 

*kaun fida nahi honge unhe dekh kar 🥰🤩 ?*

*who will not fall for them  after seeing them🥰🤩?*

After a while Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara were done with their emergency cases and decided to go home as they were exhausted. They reached the ground floor together and were about to go when they noticed bodyguards near the VIP lobby and walked closer so see their princes seated discussing something. The girls just remembered that they were supposed to have a talk with them. All four of them shared a glance at each other and decided to leave quietly without being noticed because they knew the guys wanted to talk about the incident but, they didn't want to. Just when, they were about to slip away ......

*****

What do you guys think happened ??

Do the girls' already have someone special in their lives ??

Stay tuned to know more!!

Thanks for reading ❤️💕

Please do like, share and comment. 

Note :

Guys I'm planning on starting a new story,

I have the plot and everything ready

so do you guys want me to publish it right away and carry on with it simultaneously with this story ? what say? lemme know.