Chapter 3 - Zero

"I'LL GO CALL HIM, CAN I?" KANA glanced at me, and i just shrugged.

"Sure, whatever." Yes, please, I'm begging you.

"Alright, wait for me, I'll call him over." Arima stood up, heading towards the entrance.

I just stared at Aqua, hoping our eyes would meet.

And it did.

Miraculously.

His eyes are so pretty. I smiled slightly, staring into his hues. I was startled when he waved, and i looked around me, before pointing at my self.

He nodded, a smile creeping up to his lips. I attempted to wave back, but just looked away in embarrassment and just decided to eat until Arima gets back.

A few minutes later, she came back.
Alone, at that. Of course, i was disappointed.

Arima sat down."He said he'll buy something first before joining us." She pointed at the actor.

" Oh, i see. " I thought he refused, what a relief.

"I've been wondering since earlier," Arima began.

"Do you have a crush on Ah-kun, or something?" Arima pointed at me, her brows raising.

That question caught me off guard, but thanks to the training and years of experience, my neutral face remained.

"I wonder." I shrugged, drinking on my juice.

"What does that even mean?" Arima huffed, confused at my response.

Since i finished my drink, and still feel thirsty, I decided to buy another one. I stood up, told Arima what i was going to do, and went through the refrigerators or whatever they're called.

I looked around, contemplating whether i should buy some beer, or just juice.

"I recommend you buy beer, just the light one. It'll help you refresh. " A voice spoke beside me.

I glanced at the person, seeing that it was Aqua Hoshino, i stayed silent. More like, froze.

Fuck, he's so handsome. I mentally squeled, opening the refrigerator door and taking three cans of beer.

"I'm Hoshino Aqua, by the way." He spoke again before i could leave. I turned around, staring at him briefly.

" Should you really be saying your name that casually in public? " I asked, trying my best to sound nonchalant.

"It shouldn't be a problem, no one's here beside us three and the cashier anyways." He smiled.

"Still, you should be careful. Stalkers lurk around everywhere, we won't even know if the people with come across aren't one of them. Keeping our identities and private lives a secret is a must for actors and actresses who are well-known in this industry." I blabbered.

"Yes, yes, i get it." He laughed, and i raised a brow at this.

As far as i know, Hoshino Aqua doesn't laugh very often. In fact, it's incredibly hard to make him smile. I shook those thoughts away, that image of his was probably just created to make him look like a nonchalant-hot-guy that attracts female viewers the most.

"I still haven't got your name, haven't i?" He questioned, smiling slightly.

Why's he smiling so much? It's creeping me out for some reason. I mentally sighed.

"Lee Cheryll." I answered, sighing.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Lee." He smiled, offering his hand for a handshake.

I stared at it, then at the beer i was holding. I sighed, placing the bottles of beer on the nearby shelves and accepting his handshake.

"Nice to meet you, too." I replied with a nod, squeezing his hand slightly out of habit.

We both stared at our hands, and i immediately let go. Embarrassment creeping up to my system, since he might think it's weird to squeeze someone's hand that hard during a handshake. (Is it?)

"Sorry." i mumbled, laughing slightly.

His eyes were still fixated on his palm, he formed a ball with his hand and smiled at me.

"Why are you apologizing? It's cute." He whispered something at the end, but i couldn't hear it properly.

"Oh, haha. . ." i trailed off, looking away bashfully. I grabbed the bottle of beers, bowing slightly at Aqua and headed to the counter.

"Is this all, ma'am?" The cashier smiled, and i returned with a nod.

"Yeah." I answered, taking my wallet out of my pocket.

"Could you ring this together with hers, miss? I'd like to pay for hers, too." a familiar voice spoke, and i turned my head to the side slightly.

"There's no need to pay for mine, Hoshino-san." I mumbled.

" Please, let me. It's my way of showing appreciation of our meeting." He laughed slightly, earning a sigh from me.

" Do as you wish. " It's only a few hundred yen, after all. In the end, i gave in and let him pay for my drink.

I requested for a tray to put the beer on, and when the cashier handed me one, Aqua took it from me and held it.

" Let me. We're heading to the same place, aren't we? " He grinned, pertaining to where Arima is sitting at.

Since there's no way I'd be able to convince him not to, i just let him do as he wish and followed him.

"Oh, you're back, and you're even with Ah-kun." Arima greeted, giving the male a quick wave.

"Yeah, i figured she was with you since you were seated beside her before you came out." he said, placing the tray on the table.

I sat beside Arima, thinking that Aqua would sit at the other empty seat beside Arima. However, instead of sitting beside Arima, he sat beside me instead.

I didn't question his actions, since i didn't have to. I just drank and continued to eat my food while they talked.

While eating, i noticed how Aqua kept glancing at me, and that confused me. Was there something on my face? Or do like that ugly to him?

Whatever the reason may be, I don't give a damn. It's his life, I don't have a say in it as long as I'm not his
mother or girlfriend, which has zero chance of happening.

Absolutely zero.