Prologue

I LEANED BACK MY CHAIR, FACING THE COMPUTER and typing whatever what was written on the paper.

These motherfuckers, or should i say, my group mates, confidently pushed all the work to me and went to karaoke.

I'll make sure not to write their names on the paper. I thought, clicking my tongue as i clicked the 'Print' and spun my gaming chair around.

I grabbed my phone, then kicked the wall to return to my previous spot.

"Having chairs with wheels sure is convenient." I mumbled to no one, scrolling through Facebook.

"Look at them, posting about their ugly faces." I scoffed, looking back at the computer.

"27 more to go." I sighed, shaking my head as i waited for the printing to end.

I was startled when my phone suddenly rang.

Yuriko Watanabe

The fuck does she want? I questioned inside my head, answering the call.

"What?" I spoke, waiting for her response.

"Fuck, I'm so jealous of you!" She squeled, and i thought my eardrums were going to bust.

"Lower your voice, damn it." I groaned, rubbing my head slightly.

"Sorry, sorry! But, girl, you were accepted!" She informed, excitement laced in her voice.

"Accepted? In what?" I asked, shutting the computer off and compiling the printed material.

"You auditioned for the reality dating show or whatever it was called, right?! You were accepted!" She giggled.

"I am? How?" I laughed, wondering whether she was messing with me kr something.

"I dunno. Mom said you were one of the peeps they were looking for, and that your looks were 10/10." She hummed, and i wasn't convinced by that, not one bit.

" More like, -10/10." I laughed, and she sighed.

" Stop making yourself look like Tia. " And i burst out laughing from that.

" But seriously, i got in? " I asked, making sure.

" Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll send you a text later on. I just found out earlier since my Mom told me." Yuriko stated.

"Well, whatever." I sighed, deciding to just accept it.

"Just so you know, they hired handsome ones this year! I'm pretty sure one is your type, but i could be wrong." Yuriko hummed.

"Shut it." I shook my head.

I closed the call, sighing as i threw my phone at my bed and leaned back on my chair.

I glanced at the clock. Seeing that it was still early, i hopped off my chair and headed to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and dressed properly. I decided to wear a simple fitted top, and some denim shorts paired with a pair of flats.

I grabbed my bag, stuffing my wallet and other necessary stuff inside.

"It shouldn't be bad if i treat myself to a nice dinner, right? I have to go to a salon and dye my hair white tomorrow, too." I mumbled, looking at my self through the mirror.

I sighed for the nth time, grabbing my scrunchie and putting my hair up in a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone and keys, locking my apartment door. I headed down the stairs since the elevator's down. How convenient.

I went to the mall, looking around the fancy clothing stores and picking out a few that was under my budget.

It should be fine, i didn't buy anything for myself last month for this anyways. .. I assured myself, looking around at the fitted dress that hugged my curved perfectly.

Fine, I'll buy it. I mentally sighed, shaking my head as i took the dress off and wore my previous clothes.

"That will be ¥15,000, ma'am." The cashier smiled, handing me the shopping bag.

I handed him my card, and he gave it back to me after he finished.

"Have a great day, ma'am! Please come again!" He smiled widely, and i just nodded with a smile.

I left the store, glancing at the things i purchased from various stores.

A dress from here, cropped shirt and denim jacket, white sweater, and. . . a pair of shoes. . . That's a lot, fuck. I mentally sobbed, crying over the money i wasted for my wants.

I planned on eating at a nice restaurant, but since i bought a lot of stuff, i should just eat at McDonald's. I sighed, standing on the escalator.

As the escalator moved up, as usual, a lot were going down through the other one. I didn't pay attention to anyone, but my peripheral vision caught something.

A pair of blue eyes met mine. His blonde hair was peeking out of the cap, and his black mask covered the lower portion of his face.

Still, i knew that he was definitely handsome with how defined his features were. I could just tell.
He was pretty tall, too. I figured so when he brushed past me.

I glanced back, and saw that he was looking up at me too.

How the heck did he get down so fast? I questioned inside my head, stepping off the escalator with my eyes still fixated on the man.

He pulled his mask down slightly, and god i was right. He was handsome. Extremely.

A smile was engraved onto his lips, and he mouthed something.

I'll be waiting for you, Cher.

~

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

Hello! My name is Riel, and I'm an avid fan of Oshi No Ko. If you view my profile, you can see that this is my third oshi no ko fanfic (Mainly Aqua x Reader/Oc stories). I just love that guy, y'know?

AND YES, I AM AWARE THAT MY FIRST BOOK IS STILL INCOMPLETE (Galaxy), and i still plan on continuing it. Not now, but soon. I actually can't find the motivation to write that one for some unknown reason, but i promise i will!

This book is just your typical fanfic shit. The Oc/Reader's name is Cheryll, Cher for short.

Cher's backstory will br revealed later on, but for now, just read the following chaps and wait:)

This timeline of this story is AFTER Aqua kills his father, and continues his career as an actor. Meaning, he's an adult physically.

Please refrain from sending rude comments about this story, or the people who reads it. Any related comments will be removed or reported immediately.

Bye-bye~