ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ¹⁻ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ

彡𝐒𝐨mun woke up with a strange feeling there was no pain on his body and he wondered why, what felt more surreal is his leg..

As he looked around he noticed his crutches in the arms of Mo-Tak, as he looked down at his leg hoping he'd understand that he needs them to walk.

"You won't be needing these!"

Was all motak spoke before watching the young boy infront of him weep in pain, and struggle as he tries to stand up.

Ms chu felt pain in her heart for the boy, she may I have only known him for 2 days but this connection felt as if she has known him for a long time.

Somun slowly stood up off the floor of the restaurant, and slightly walk like a new born baby taking there first step, as light tears start to fall down his face.

As he smiled deeply, a smile he haven't had in a long time as he looked at the 3 infront of him, he than bursted out the door and running fast feeling the wind flow in his hair.

Memories of when he was small started to flash in his visions as he saw his, mom and dad infront of him calling his name as he ran towards them.

Once he stopped tears and sweat mixed together, shows just how much this meant to him they did something no doctors did and he will truly be great full.

He was sitting on the table infront of them as Ms Chu placed noodles and pork cutlets infront of him as they began to eat, his tears just couldn't stop itself from coming out.

He never felt this much at home in a long time, with people around him so many emotions ran through his mind and his tears was just enough to show it.

••••

The next day came around and the 3 were waiting for there missing 1 to they're dynamic trio, Hana thought it was pointless as he won't show until someone from a distance walked there way.

Somun actually hesitated at home before heading the way they are, as he was nervous what if he was to make a mistake and mess up and wigen leaves will he lose his ability to walk, mostly will he never have the chance to see Her again.

Once heading there he saw 3 figures in the distance with red track suits, and quickly jogged over eyes locked on Hana again.

He smiled at them all as his eyes greeted them, but his eyes staying a little longer locked with Hana's one before he realized and turned away.

His first task was simple, try and get the higher hand print on the wall he was determined to show Hana what he could do.

With his hand painted blue he than looked forward, waited for her to blow the whistle with her soft red lips, as he than ran and launched himself upwards.

He printed his hands on the bar about a foot wide gap away from, Cheol-Jung's blue hand print mark, he saw the surprised look on Hana's face but didn't care much as he just completed the impossible.

As they headed back to the noodle place, where they decided to take a group photo they were starting off with a regular photo than a funny one.

"Get closer.."

Ms Chu said, saying this Hana scooted a little more close as somun went to put his arm around her and not expecting much until he was sent flying into the wall.

A lot of flashbacks occurred when Ms chu and Mo-tak met Hana for the first time, and man did the hair on there skin rise after that minor setback.

"I forgot to say don't touch Hana, she doesn't want anyone to read her mind.."

Ms chu said to late , and it already happened again, like what happened before happened again but this time they knew and didn't say anything.

Somun got up grumbling, "I wasn't gonna read your thoughts anyways" as mo-tak stood besides him whispering to him.

"Sorry."

Was all Hana said before walking away not before hearing mo-tak whisper into somuns ear thinking she couldn't hear when she could as he whispers quite loudly.

"Make sure you teach her a lesson" Mo-tak said, trying to sound soft which sadly was a fail, as even the grandparent who barely hear could still hear that loud soft whisper.

"Idiot"

Hana thought, as she made her way downstairs to warm up her body, as she knew what was coming already and she is not planning to go easy now.

••••

Hows the new chapter , it's a bit longer than the last be ready for the next chapter will be up soon 💝