ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ¹ ⁻ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ

ミ IT was that time of day when a teenager turns 18 , a boy named So-Mun was out with his 2 friends who was treating him to his birthday
breakfast.

He didn't think much of it just him waiting in line while his friends talk about how good the food was , as he just listened in as they kept chatting constantly.

"They are only opened for 3/4 hours, there noodles are very special" his guy friend, Kim woong min said while looking at somun.

Just than 2 ladies exited the restaurant one being the elder blocking the other lady just than she turned around and it's like time stopped.

Mun felt his heart pound in his chest, she was so beautiful he wanted to know who she was as he only caught a glimpse of her.

His friends voices echoed out as all he thought about was her , he never did see someone as beautiful.

"Hana let's go."

He heard the lady call her name, as she bowed softly before they got into the car and drove off, while he watched the car drive.

"She's so pretty" somun said softly, as his friend said the same thing but more loudly while they're girl bestfriend not liking it one bit.

Somun might just have a reason to visit the restaurant again, he wished to see her again though it's pointless as she is older than him but maybe just maybe he might have a chance.

Somun as his friends went to another restaurant for his birthday as the first was closed, as they was walking he felt something struck him from the back.

He didn't know what happened all he know is his hair magically started to stand and curl no longer being the straight hair he had.

After his birthday event he was at home with his grandparents, and thinking about the girl he saw at the restaurant, he always had a thing for mature women.

His mind and heart couldn't stop thinking about her, and why she was always on his mind when he just met her a couple hours ago, so he decided to sleep it off.

"Somun.." he heard a voice call him in his dreams that's when he saw a lady in all white with white hair and colored eyes.

He then woken up after the weird dream noticing the time, he quickly got up and did his routine for school. When walking towards his school he noticed his friend woomins bully so he decided to walk away but.

In returns he ended up getting held by the other bullies and was about to face the bigger bully's wrath, that is until someone showed up.

It was her, the girl that constantly was on his mind he watched as she easily beaten the bullies as his heart raced back and forth.

She walked towards him and held him, as they walked away leaving the cowards on the floor weeping in pain and embarrassment.

Somun could feel his heart beating out his chest he was worried she might be able to hear his poor pounding heart, her hand was also holding his which she hasn't noticed yet which made his face turn a deep shade of red.

As she was explaining he was listening but also wasn't listening, he was to busy admiring her side profile this was his second time encountering her but this time he was face to face with her.

Once they arrived at the restaurant, she got out first and walked straight inside as he followed her like a golden retriever would follow there owner.

Once somun entered he saw 2 more people inside as the 2 were both older than him, he bowed in a sign of respect though he was intimidated by the man.

"Is this him, a high school boy!"

He heard the man say, as he kept his head down not wanting to lift his head as he didn't know the man infront of him.

"Stop it Mo-Tak let's not forget Hana was also a Highschooler also when we met her." The elder lady he saw before said.

He felt the lady put her hand on his shoulders as he looked up towards her, she held a friendly smile on her face.

"I'm Ms Chu , that's Mo-Tak, and the girl that brought you here is Hana"

Ms chu said as he looked into her eyes, she was very friendly than he looked towards Hana who was already looking at him making him look down she held dominance and for some reason he liked it.

He wanted to know her more, but the looks she given him made him not want to but deep down he's desperate for know her.

Somun was overwhelmed with the pressure of him being a counter and decided he will be back and that he needed time to think about everything.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝐇𝐢 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬.. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.