ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ¹ ⁻ ˢᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʰⁱᵐ

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

✰ 𝐒𝐨mun was so stuck on what he was told about being a counter and fighting evil spirits he just couldn't think straight. As his mind started to slip and Hana started to pop in his thoughts again.

"Aish I gotta stop thinking about her"

Mun said as he rubbed his temples. She was someone that he could never erase she's his hidden secret first love.

Somun was just going on his day with his Hana on his mind, when he got a call from his friend Woong-min, as he cleared his mind and answered the video call.

His smile faded once he saw his friend beaten, while his voice echoed yelled through the phone in the background.

" Somun Don't Come !!"

He could hear the pain in his friends voice as he clenched his fist while holding his crutches in his hand.

Than, Shin Hyuk Woo also known as the mayors son face showed up on screen as he looked at somuns face with a smirk.

"If you want your friend meet me at, xxx location"

Was all Shin-Wook said before ending the call, as somun quickly left to the location to find his friend.

Somun quickly went into the place and found his friend on the ground with blood and bruises, they than came towards him and started beating him.

"Where's that b*tch that showed up
yesterday"

Shin-wook held his hair tightly in his grips , as he forced somun to tell him the location of Hana which he didn't, he won't let her get Hurt.

As somun kept his mouth shut, Shin-Wook didn't take it lightly and beaten him up as he fell unconscious nothing but black clouding his vision.

"Hana..."

Was the last thing on his mind before his world went black and he went unconscious, he didn't know what happened but all he knows is his friend was crying for him to wake up.

••••

ミ Hana was training until she felt a strange tug that something was wrong, until We-gan showed saying that Somun is in danger and they must go quickly.

Hana doesn't know why she felt so protective of him when she just met him, a day ago as she quickly warned the others and they went straight towards the location.

A fight broke out, and the bullies got what they deserved after that they took somun back with them after Ms Chu healed them all and made them forget what happened.

Ms Chu quickly healed somuns wounds and his leg especially, while he slept peacefully Hana went out and back to training.

••••

Added some of my ideas into the storyline , sorry for the late update I'll try update every week !!