"MAMA!" I heard Kaylee yell and I took a deep breath before walking out of her room. I walk over to Camila and take Kaylee into my arms.

"Ok bump calm down." I gave her the stuffed monkey and she stopped crying.

"I just miss her." Kaylee said and I rocked her back and forth.

"I do to baby girl, but she's ok." I said and a tear slipped down my face as Kaylee played with the ends of my hair woth one hand and held on to the monkey with the other.

"Sing for me." Kaylee said and I nodded singing our song.

--

"Lauren its time to eat." Camila said as she leaned on the door.

"I'm not hungry." I said laying in my bed with Kaylee.

"Lauren you have to eat." She pressed but I shook my head.

"How can I eat when she could be out there starving. Camila its snowing out side what if she gets sick?" I said calmly and she sighed and walked over to me.

"She's smart she'll get somewhere safe. the poliece are looking for her to. She will come home Lauren and when she does we'll be here for her." She said and I nodded. This is going to be the longest wait of my life.

--

"LILY NOO!" I shot up out of bed hearing Kaylee yell. I looked over and she was in Camila's arms panicking.

"She wont wake up." Camila said as Kaylee's lips turned blue.

"Lauren its happening again!" Camila said and I grabbed Kaylee and laid her on the floor. I held down her arms and her entire body shook.

"Camila go get Ally." I said and Camila ran out of the door. I looked at the clock and timed the seizure. She was shaking so bad. Her normally tanned skin was white.

"Lauren what do you need?" Ally said as Camila appeared in Dinah's arms.

"Get the pin please!" I said as Kaylee's eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Dinah get her out of here!" I said and I seen Camila try to fight with her but Dinah got her away from the door.

"Here Laur." Ally said handing me the pin. I Measured two fingers above her leg and jammed the pin in injecting the medicine.

I brushed her hair out of her face as her body stopped shaking. Her small eyes opened and she looked up at me scared.

"Mama?" She asked and I nodded pulling her into my chest. When her panic attacks get to overwhelming for her body she has seizures.

Can you tell me your name?" I asked and she nodded.

"Kaylee Abigail Jauregui." She said and I nodded.

I grabbed her hand and spelt the word water with my fingers.

"What did I just tell you."

"Water." She said and I nodded.

"Mama?" She said and I kissed her head.

'Yeah baby."

"I can see something ITS NOT BLACK." She said and I laughed.

"Its from your medicine baby."

"O. " She said and chuckled.

"Come on babe we have to go to the hospital." I said and she shook her head.

"No they hurt." She said and I picked her up as she rested it on my shoulder.

"I know baby but you have to go." I told her and she started to cry.