18.

It's been 4 months since everything happened and life has finally gotten back to normal

It's been 4 months since everything happened and life has finally gotten back to normal. Well, as normal as it can be when you turn into a big ass furry.

Paul and I have been doing fantastic. I'm currently getting ready for a bonfire. Sam and Emily had to tell us something, so they asked us all to have a bonfire.

Getting dressed, I head downstairs where the guys and their imprints are. Paul is sitting on the couch next to Elodie and Jake.

Walking over, I sit on Paul's lap as we wait to head down to the beach.

We sit around talking and laughing before the door opens and Sam walks in, nodding to all of us that it was time.

We all head down to the beach, where Emily Sue and Billy are sitting around the fire. We all take a seat before Sam takes his spot next to Emily.

Okay, guess the suspense is killing me. What's going on, I ask, looking at my brother and Em? They share a look, nodding at each other.

I'm pregnant Emily says, smiling

Ahhhh I scream jumping up running over tackling Emily. We stand up laughing before I pull Sam into a hug, happy to have another Niece or Nephew.

Congratulations guys, I say, finally pulling away so everyone else can come over and hug them. We spent the rest of the night just talking and laughing before heading back to the house to get some sleep.

____________________________________

Getting up early, I got dressed deciding to swing by the coffee shop to see Remi

Getting up early, I got dressed deciding to swing by the coffee shop to see Remi. It's been forever since I have seen her.

Paul's out on patrol. Emily kidnapped Chief and the other guys are with their imprints so climbing into my truck, I drive to the coffee shop.