12.

It's been a couple of weeks since the bonfire, Paul and I are doing great

It's been a couple of weeks since the bonfire, Paul and I are doing great. Jake and Quil told their imprints everything, and they surprisingly took it really well.

Today is the day of Bella's wedding and dad is making me go, so Sam asked if Paul could accompany me as my date

Carlisle agreed, knowing I wouldn't come without him grabbing my dress. I throw it on.

I hear someone walking up the stairs, turning around I see Paul coming in wearing a suit I didn't even know he owned, but god-damn did it look good on him.

He comes over, wrapping his arms around me before leaning down to kiss me

We pull apart, smiles etched on both of our faces.

I guess we have to go now, I say as we head downstairs, climbing in the truck driving off to the Cullen

We pull in and the stench of leech hits me hard, trying not to gag while climbing out of the truck

I'm going to go find Bella and Dad, I say he nods, walking over to Billy and Sue.

Heading inside, I'm met by Carlisle

Thank you for coming might not seem like it, but it means a lot to Bella. She's upstairs he says

No problem I say, walking upstairs hearing talking down the hall. Walking in I see Bella rose and Alice

Thank you for coming, Bella says

Well, not every day your sister gets married, I say

Do you need some help? I could do her hair. Rose says.

Really? Bella asks, shocked by Rose being nice.

Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom. She says smiling.

Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality. Bella says.

Essentially. Rose says.

Well, I'm with rose on that, but it's your choice Bella I say

Weddings. They bring everyone together. Alice says, clapping happily.

Bailey? Bella? I hear mom call from down the hall.

ln here, Mom. I yell.

Mom comes in, eyes landing on Bella, tears threatening to spill

Oh, my gosh! You're so beautiful. Oh, honey. Mom says crying.

Crap! My mascara. Mom says as Alice hands her a tissue.

Thanks. Charlie, get in here. Mom yells!

Are you sure? I don't wanna... he says, walking into the room.

I know. I look hot. Dad says doing his best model pose.

While we all break out into laughter

We thought you needed something blue. Dad says
opening a gift box containing a jeweled hair comb and something old. Besides your mother.

Nice. Mom says.

It was Grandma Swan's. Dad says.

But we added the sapphires. Mom says.

It's beautiful, you guys. Wow. Thank you so much. Bella says, handing it to Alice to put in her hair.

It's your first family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter, and her daughter. Mom says starting to cry again.

Mom, I love it. Bella says.

She goes to kiss mom and dads cheek before Alice stops her

Nope. No smudging my masterpiece. Alice says.

She's right. Mom says.

Okay. Time for the dress! Do you want to see it? Alice asks.

I want to see it. Mom says.

I'm gonna head on downstairs I say, walking outside, already receiving glares from some leeches

I spot Jake walking up with Elodie on his side. They spot me and come walking over to me. Elodie breaks away from Jake's grip, coming over to give me a hug.

I honestly didn't expect to see you two here, I say, pulling away before hugging Jake.

We figured your dad would make you come, so I convinced Jake to come, so you wouldn't be alone, she says

Well, thank you, and you were right, Dad did make me come, but she's still my sister. I had to be here. Never know, one day I might regret not coming

It's starting, dad says, walking over to us heading to find seats. I see Paul standing waiting for me, and we go and take our seats.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.

5 minutes go by, and they finally say I do and kiss everyone stands up clapping before heading to start the reception.

Everyone takes a seat as Emmett walks up on the stage

Excuse me. Is this on? Hello? Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause you won't be getting any more for a while.

O dear god I think burying my head in Paul's shoulder once Emmett gets off the stage. Jessica walks up

Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or "The Hair," as I call him. And then, suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team.

I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council.

Petty jealous bitch I mumble and Paul starts laughing beside me as Dad goes up on stage

Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth. And I know how to use a gun.

It's Alice's turn now. Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags.

Mom heads up now. And starts singing.

Go to sleep, my love. Go to sleep. When you wake, you'll see me.

Esme goes on up to the stage.

I'd like to thank Renée and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever.

Edward's turn.

It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever.

Okay, maybe he's not so bad. He might be just what Bella needs I think to myself Edward looks up at me with a smile.

You didn't hear that, I think sending him a smile

Finally, the wedding was over and Bella and Edward left. It was getting pretty late, so we decided to head home.

Taking a shower, grabbing Paul's t-shirt, throwing it over my head, I walk out of the bathroom, climbing into bed beside him.

Laying my head on his shoulder as we fall asleep