Vampires Kiss

The air was surrounding my dorm was thick and laced with pure passion, it was as if the world stopped when ever our lips connected. Our mouths moved together in a synchronised rhythm. Mattheo's hand glided up and down my thigh, the friction of the denim of my jeans and his palm was awfully satisfying.

I rolled my tongue against his and enjoyed his taste. His mouth was always slightly sweet and had a hint of smoke lingering.

Mattheo's other hand was holding my jawline, rubbing small circles on my cheek. It left its place and was now under my shirt. I moaned into his mouth and ravished the sensation of him kneading my right breast. Closer. I need to be closer to him. I adjusted his grip to be off my tit for the time being.

My mattress creaked slightly as I moved up toward him, wanting to be as close as possible. I moved and straddled his crossed legs. My boobs were pressed firmly against Matty's chest, the text of our matching t-shirts joining together. My fingers were tangled up in his brunette locks, enjoying the feeling of the soft curls. If I could, I would have frozen time to be in this moment forever; making out with Mattheo, sat on his lap. It was ruined, however, when I heard someone clearing their throat from the other side of my room.

"Fucking hell, guys. Evelyn? Forgetting something?" I broke free from Mattheo's lips and turned to see pansy leaned against my huge bookshelf, folding her arms.
"Oh shit, It's 3 o'clock already?! Fuck me, I've been making out for bloody half an hour?" I exclaimed, jumping from my bed.
"Hold on, what's at three? Why are you taking her away from me?" Mattheo pouted.
"We're going to get our nails done but someone must have forgotten." Pansy side eyed me.
"Alright, give me two minutes. I need to redo my lipstick and get my money." I said quickly.
"Yes, you need to fix your lipstick but don't get any money. It's your birthday, my treat."

I smiled and sprinted to my bathroom. Once I finished, I grabbed my bag to head out. I kissed Mattheo on the cheek to say goodbye, purposely leaving a lipstick mark on him.

********

When I returned, Mattheo was waiting for me at the door. "Lemme see!" He grabbed my hands to inspect my new nails. "I LOVE THEM!"

 "I LOVE THEM!"

"Good, good. They'll go nicely with our costume." I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Angel, I have a bone to pick with you." He looked deep into my eyes and tried to sound firm. His attempt was futile and I had to stifle a laugh at his 'scary' eyes and pursed lips. "Yes, dear?" I asked nicely. I'm pretty sure I already knew what he was going to have a go at me for but I liked acting clueless.

"Care to explain why I went to the common room and everybody whistled and laughed at me?"
"Was it the big fat lipstick mark on your cheek, by any chance?" I tilted my head and smirked at him.

He just huffed and charged at me, wrapping me up in the biggest fattest bear hug i've ever received. "Y'know, that lipstick looked lovely on your pretty lips. I think it would look even nicer and around my dick." He whispered in my ear. Just the thought of it had me aching for him.