Real, Genuine Fellings

*Mattheo POV*

I was sat in the common room with my new friends. Evie was in detention from the fight. I can't believe I have to miss out on a full hour of seeing her every day for a whole eleven more days. It's absolute bullshit. How I went so long without seeing her is beyond me. She brightens my fucking day. The way she squints her eyes when she can't see something without her glasses, how she tilts her head to the side when she's confused, the way she redoes her lips in the middle of lesson. She's fucking perfect. Sure, when I was a kid I had a crush on her. I always thought that was because she was the best out of the 5 options of girls I had back then. But now she's a fucking goddess. And I think I was on to something when I was seven.

Everyone got their 7th year yearbooks today. It's a collection of all the accomplishments and crap that the 7th years have done throughout their time at Hogwarts. I didn't get one obviously. And Evelyn was skiving DADA, the lesson we got them in.

Me and Theodore was looking through his when the door opened. Evie entered the room and looked slightly confused. "Hey hoes, watcha doing?" she said. "We got our year books today! I've only been waiting 7 years." Pansy told her.
"What the fuck? When!?" Evie demanded. "In DADA" "Bloody hell, I was skiving."
"We know." We all said. Her absence didn't go unnoticed. I missed her in lesson.

"I got yours for you, don't worry. AND, I vouched for you; said you were sick. You owe me, that's what i'm saying." I told her passing it over.

I briefly watched her scan the room. I looked back down at Theo's book as he was showing me a picture of him and his first girlfriend in first year. I looked back up and there she was, sitting on my lap. I barley noticed she sat. I was too busy looking at the young romance between young Theodore and some slytherin girl.

I didn't mind. At all. In fact, I was fucking loving it. "Hello, didn't realise I resembled a chair." I joked, poking her side. She giggled lightly before saying, "I'm not sitting on the floor. Fuck knows what's been there."
"Fair enough."

This was odd. She could have dragged a chair over, hell, she could have sat on any one of the available laps in this room. Yet, she chose to sit on me. I was definitely not complaining.

I decided to ignore it, for now as she was looking through her year book and showing me things. Of course, Every year, for seven years, she was crowned Slytherin Royalty. I guess that's where the nickname came from. She's as pretty as a princess. She deserves that title.

She was telling me stories all evening about her time at Hogwarts. It was making me upset that I missed it. A few of our friends scattered and I took it as my queue to flee as well. But, not without Evelyn.
"Can I talk to you in my dorm, privately?"
"Sure, I'm getting tired anyway."

She got up from my lap and I missed the feeling of touching her. I decided to be risky and grab her hand. She took it and didn't say a word. Her hands were soft, so fucking soft. How the hell are her hands so soft?

We made it to my dorm and her gorgeous green eyes looked at me, anticipating my words.
"Evie, why did you sit on my lap?" I was being genuine. I was just hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way. "Like, you could have brought a chair over or even sit on somebody else's lap, why me?"
"I don't know, Matty. I think it may be... the fact I have real, genuine feelings for you." Her answer took me aback. I know we said we liked each other the other night but her words were pure and full of affection. "I think, no, I know I genuinely, really like you, Evelyn."

I sat her on my bed. I pushed some of her thick, raven locks behind her ear and leaned in. Our lips connected and moved together. I ran my tongue along her teeth, asking for access. She opened her mouth slightly and I claimed every inch.

She placed her hand on my chest and whined. I broke the kiss and pulled my shirt over my head. Her hands ran along my abdomen. "Mattheo, where are your scars?" She asked looking at me through her eyelashes. I dropped the concealment charm and looked away. I hate my scars. A lot. I looked back when I felt something soft grazing them. Evie was kissing my scars. "Your turn, Angel."
She mumbled something and unbuttoned her school shirt. She had more scars than me. On her arms, stomach, chest, neck. Every where. I did the same, kissing each one with care and passion.

I made my way up to her neck. I kissed and sucked, leaving dark marks on her skin. I looked up to her for her consent and when she nodded, I reached behind her to unclasp her bra. I looked down at her boobs. I could stare for days. I took one into my mouth and swirled my tongue around her nipple. I bit down. She moaned in pleasure.
Note to self, pain kink.

"Mattheo, I need you." She whined. "Do you?" I teased. "Fuck yes."

I reached down and unzipped her skirt, pulling it off. I pulled down her black, lace panties, as well. I smirked to myself and and pulled my joggers down. I was left in my boxers. "Are you sure, angel?"
"Yes, hurry up." she replied, biting her plump lip.

I pulled my boxers down and watched her eyes widen. I teased her entrance, grazing her cunt with my cock, rubbing the beneath up and down. Her moans drove me over the edge. I lined myself up and pushed in slowly, allowing her to adjust. I grunted and she moaned softly. 

She felt like heaven, warm and tight. "Fuck, you're so tight." I praised. I started to move, in and out. I could hardly contain myself, I released a breathy moan. Just the sight of her, flustered beneath me could make me come.

I quickened my pace, I felt me release nearing. I pounded into her, her loud moans filling my ears.
"You're on birth control, right?" I asked.
"I can't have kids, tell you later. Keep fucking me, please." She replied. She didn't have to tell me twice. I pumped into her faster than before, pulling her legs over my head for a better angle.

"Fuck, Mattheo. I'm gonna come." She said between moans. I was close too. "I know, angel, hold on a little longer." I told her.

Her hands gripped the sheets, eyes pinched shut. My vision got cloudy, my thrusts got sloppy and I said, "Come for me, Evelyn." She clenched around me as her orgasm ripped through her. I came at the same time. I flopped on top of her, sweating.

I took a few minutes to collect my self before getting up. "Stay there, i'll be right back." I told her,  getting up to go to the bathroom. I ran a hot bath, putting bath bubble and bath salts in. I came back to my bedroom and picked her up bridal style. I placed her in the bath and she scooted forwards to make room for me. I got in behind her.

Once we were done in the bath. I gave her some of my boxers, a shirt, and some joggers. I was fully aware she could just conjure some of her clothes but I wanted to give her some of mine. I got dressed myself and got into bed, patting the spot next to me.  She got in and snuggled into my side. I pulled her on top of me and rubbed her back gently. The call of sleep was approaching and we fell asleep in each other's arms. It was so peaceful.