Places To Be

TW: murder+ sa

The rest of my classes were uneventful, to say the least. Although, one good thing happened...

I was sat in DADA, waiting impatiently for the clock to strike 2, when a boy came up to me. I knew this boy. I played seven minutes in heaven with him at one of Draco's parties. Was it good? No. No it was not.

I spun the bottle. Honestly excited to see which one of my toys the bottle would land on. It spun and spun for what felt like an eternity, until finally landing on Ethan.

Ethan wasn't 'bad looking' . He just wasn't my type. He was average hight, yellow-y blonde, straight hair, and for his height, quite strong. When I say 'quite strong' I mean this guys muscles protruded around his shirt, uncomfortably so. Ethan was the 'hot jock' of the party and all the girls were swooning over him.

I looked up to Ethan, following the bottle's direction. "Well, Well, who's this hot chick? I've not seen much of you tonight, baby."
'Baby' . Ugh, I hate that pet name. It's the only thing worst than 'babe'.
"Hm, It seemed that you were too preoccupied with your other 'chicks' ." I tried. Boosting his ego will disguise the fact that I just didn't like him.

I wasn't about to turn him down, he was an easy excuse to have a casual make out sesh. I stood up and walked toward Ethan, adjusting the hem of my skirt as I walked. I held out a hand and led him up. We walked together to the wardrobe and slid in.

Almost immediately, his hands were all over me. I wasn't too fond of it but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable or embarrassed. He squeezed my tits, arse, thighs. Everything. I tried distracting him by bringing my lips to his. As predicted, his hand left the places that made me feel uneasy and made their way to the back of my neck.

Because I didn't like the guy, I was only interested in a small interaction. Kissing, maybe a bit of tongue. But, this guy was attacking my lips like we were a couple who hadn't fucked in months. He tried to gain access to my mouth several times. I denied him. I just wanted to get these 7 minutes over without this guy trying to actually fuck me.

His hand left the back room of my neck and traveled down my body. He slipped his thumb beneath the waistband of my black skirt.

This was officially too much. I've done shit, i've done shit with almost every guy out there. But they were all consensual. Ethan didn't even ask. I hated that. It took me back to my younger years back 'home'.

"Stop." I commanded. "Baby, it's just a game. Let's have some fun. Loosen up a bit." He replied. He stuck his fist further down.
"No." I said my voice was laced in venom. I started wrestling with his arm, removing it from my skirt. I was tempted to pull the knife from my shoe. I only didn't because I moved his hand away and stormed out of the wardrobe.

"What the fuck? We didn't call time." Blaise said.
"He was being a prick." I argued. "What do you mean?" Draco asked me.
"We were kissing and he tried to escalate things. When I declined, he continued to touch me."

The prick left the wardrobe soon after and countered, "So, you'll act like a slut for these guys but not for me? What a picky whore, you are."

I left soon after. I don't know what happened to Ethan but let's just say being the 'slytherin princess' has its perks.

His words rang in my head days after. 'Picky whore '. If I was picky, I would have never even played the game. Never mind, playing with that ugly bugger. He looked like Ken on an absurd amount of steroids.

"Hey, Evelyn." He started, "Remember me? I'm the lad who you couldn't bare to touch. It was a first. Not only being rejected, but being rejected by a whore."
"Fuck off. I'm not arguing with someone who isn't worth my time. I've got places to be."
"Ooo, date? Oh wait, you just like an easy fuck. You're incapable of dating and love. Just like your mother." His words made my blood boil. Rage filled my body. From the very tips of my toes to the highest peek of my hair.

I'd had enough. I don't know why I didn't end up doing this at the party. Probably drunk or high, both, most likely. I set one hand in his shoulder and sent him to my dorm. I set an illusion over myself and made it look as if me and Ethan were having a friendly conversation. I apperated in my dorm soon after.

I briefly looked at the clock in my room. 1:46
. 14 minutes to kill, no scrap that, completely annihilate this boy. Plenty of time.

I held out a hand, engulfed in green magic, and sent Ethan into the air. He was inches from the ceiling and was making small cries and whimpers. Pathetically begging for mercy.

I lifted another hand and brought his hand from his side and into the air. With small movements of my fingers, each one of his was broken. The sounds of bones being snapped filled the room. Not that anyone could hear, my dorm was completely sound proofed. His cries were loud. Too loud. I forced his mouth shut with a flick of the wrist and decided i was getting bored.

I unsheathed the knife from my boot and swiftly threw it up into the air. The dagger landed perfectly in his chest. His struggling came to a halt and his body went limp.

I moved my hand slowly and guided his floating corpse into the fire. All that was left of the scumbag, Ethan Smith, was ash. With a flick of the wrist, my uniform no longer crimson, the walls
no longer coated in blood.

You'd never know. That's why I was always the Dark Lord's first choice with assassinations. No one could ever prove it was me.

The time read, 1;58. 2 minutes to spare. I made the illusion depict that 'Ethan' wasn't feeling very well and went to his dorm. They would find his 'body' later. But, that's not my issue.

I freshened up in the bathroom. Fixing eyeliner smudges, redoing my lips and a fresh layer of setting spray. I set of to Mattheo's dorm bang on 2:00.