Chapter three

THEY DONT REALLY CARE

LOGAN POV

"I don't know why but Lyric has been acting a little weird over the 2 weeks.. Andrew it's starting to worry me" we both start to laugh "Yeah your right she always getting startled for some reason and she's been distant lately haha" "let's go check on the bitch" we got in my car and drove off
Skip the car ride

We went to knock on the door but know one answered I knocked a few times...... Still no answer oh well she gave us both keys, I unlocked the door and stepped in with Andrew and we started to look around to see if the annoying girl was around as I walked to her desk I saw many drawings some said " Its watching me" another said " It's always there" and one had a drawing of a man but I don't know who "ANDREW" Andrew ran to me "yeah" " look" " Oh my fucking gosh... That is some creepy shit" "lets go check to she if shes in her room" we walked to her room and opened the door "AHHHHHHH PLEASE GET AWAY FROM ME LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" "LYRIC hey.. Hey Lyric it...it's Andrew its ok... me and Logan came to check on you" but all she did was look down at the carpet while sitting in the corner of the room man I swear this bitch.. " Lyly it's Logan... whats wrong" he said like I actually cared but she kept quiet, I went to her desk and got pen and paper "Lyly.. Here write down what's wrong" I said giving her the paper, at first she refused but then she took it and wrote "I'm Fine" in a weird hand writing then she pointed her index finger up and made a C turn with it... Ohhh I get it turn the paper upside down, when I turned it, the writing now said "help me" then she looked at me and whispered "It's watching.... It's always watching" " ok thats it Lyric your creeping me out and are those bags under ur eyes.... Lyric did youu sleep last night" she nodded no "okayyyy get up" I walked to her and lifted her she then said " the call... After that call 3 weeks ago.... It started to watch me" "we'll talk about this later go take a long hot shower and we'll be here when you get out, I promise" " ok thanks guys"
Man I she doesnt get better because she is finally less annoying and this house is creepy as fuck I feel like there is someon watching me its creepy and I think that someone is here because I feel its eyes on me....

------------------------------------------------
Okay so that's over with oh and read the I'm fine pic upside down and you'll see something else.. Lol I promise its not scary
>////< ~Bri∆n∆