Intro

How his addiction started

I walked into my warehouse with a passed out girl in my arms, this is always so fun I mean the one girl I have ever loved cheated on me on our wedding day and after that I was never the same now I think no scratch that I know that every girl is the same...so one day something clicked inside me I didnt wanna cry any more I wanted revenge and I went after that slutty bitch and I cut her open and ripped out her insides and shoved it in her mouth at first it was just Selena and a few strippers and now its an addiction hurting grls is an addiction a strong addiction....and why should any men be worried I mean im doing them a favor... its sooo fun hearing their crys for me to stop gives me a satisfaction.... call me a freak or whatever I really don't care Selena will pay for ever messing with my heart as I tie the girl to a chair the girl Brooklyn started to wake up "j...Justin wait what am I doing here" she looked so scared actually petrified I wouldn't blame her..... I'm a little crazy, I chuckle darkly " so you think it was ok to break my heart huh" I said as I step closer " J...Justin stop this nonsense I...I don't know what your t..talking about" I took a few more step and pull a knife out " J...Justin p...plz p...put the knife down w...what going on, Justin stop ur scaring me" she said as she started crying " p...plz Justin stop" and that was Brooklyn Williams last words before I punctured her heart then chuckled well that was fun then I walked to my collection of pictures, grabbed my permanent marker and crossed out her picture after I went to her souless body, untied her, and put her in my body room where all the piles of my bodies were, I smirked "another murder, another smile, now I have to find another"

------------------------------------------------
Who's pov do u think dat was?
How is it so far plz leave comments and vote if u like it.

**** >////< Bri