Hope Jarvis: Tony, you know that I would help you with anything, but I cannot help you if you're going to start all of this again.

"I love how blunt you are" said Tony chuckling.

"Thank you" said Hope.

Tony Stark: There is nothing except this. There's no art opening. There is no benefit. There is nothing to sign. There is the next mission and nothing else.

"you've gone all odd" said Hope.

Tony looked mock offended.

Hope Jarvis: Is that so? Well, then, you're not getting anymore help from me.

Alex cringed at that.

[Hope throws the lock chip on the table.]

Tony Stark: You and Pepper stood by my side all these years while I reaped the benefits of destruction. And now that I'm trying to protect the people that I put in harm's way, you're going to walk out?

"Yep" said Hope sarcastically.

Hope Jarvis: You're going to kill yourself, Tony. I'm not going to be a part of it. I'm going to lose.

"Well that explains that" said Lily.

Tony Stark: I shouldn't be alive, unless it was for a reason. I'm not crazy, Pepper. I just finally know what I have to do. And I know in my heart that it's right.

Hope Jarvis: [Alex picks the lock drive back up.] You're all I have, too, you know.

Hope smiled at Tony, what she said was true, Tony was all she had.

"That's sweet" said Lily softly.

[Hope texts someone on her phone. In Stark's office, Hope goes on a computer to use the drive.]

"Who'd you text?" asked James.

Hope Jarvis: Sector 16? What are you up to, Obadiah?

[She finds a video of Stark held hostage and translates it.]

Video Voice Over: You did not tell us that the target you paid us to kill was the great Tony Stark. As you can see, Obadiah Stane...

Hope glared at the screen.

Hope Jarvis: Oh, my God.

Video Voice Over: ... your deception and lies will cost you dearly. The price to kill Tony Stark has just gone up.

Tony frowned.

Obadiah Stane: [Walks in on Alex.] So, what are we going to do about this? I know what you're going through, Alex. Tony. He always gets the good stuff, doesn't he? I was so happy when he came home. It was like we got him back from the dead. Now I realize, well, Tony never really did come home, did he? He left a part of himself in that cave. Breaks my heart.

People look afraid for Hope.

Hope Jarvis: Well, he's a complicated person. He's been through a lot. I think he'll be all right.

"He is that" said Pepper.

Obadiah Stane: You are a very rare woman. Tony doesn't know how lucky he is.

"He's right" said Justin Finch-Fletchley.

"You think I don't know that kid" snapped Tony.

Hope Jarvis: Thank you. I'd better get back there.

[Pulls the drive out, hiding it under a newspaper.]

"Smart" said some people.

Obadiah Stane: Is that today's paper?