Verosika: I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building...

Loona is seen watching from the van window.

Loona: No way...

Verosika: ...and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break.

Blitzo: A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!

Verosika removes her sunglasses to glare at him.

Verosika: Awww, you mad, Blitz-o? You gonna run off, leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car and run...

Blitzo and Verosika: ...run three rings to Wrathand max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!

Blitzo: Goddamn it whore, you will NOT let that go!

Verosika: Choke on a sandpaper cock.

Verosika flips him the bird and walks away while Loona fearfully lowers her head in the van. Blitzo follows Verosika angrily.

Blitzo: HOLD ON! You better move that pussy wagon right now, or I'm gonna...

A towering muscular Hellhound appears behind Blitzo and growls.

Hellhound: You'll what?

Blitzo glances around and stutters in fear before getting an idea.

Blitzo: BENDY! COME DEAL WITH THESE FUCKERS!

Verosika, Vortex and Blitzo suddenly hear scraping metal and turn to see the Ink demon lifting Verosika's car above his head.

The Ink Demon: R̸̜̎R̸̤̈R̸͔̀R̵͈̃R̵̜̾A̶̠͠A̶̦͛Ȁ̶̩Ȁ̸̳Ǎ̴̧A̶̻̎Ģ̸̂Ĝ̶̡Ǵ̴͈Ǵ̶̪G̵͕͠H̴̖͠H̴͎̄Ḧ̴͓́H̷̼̋H̵̢͊!

The succubi lean out of the car windows and begin to panic at the sight of their car being nine feet off of the ground. As for the other three, Verosika steps back in fear, Blitzo is nodding his head approvingly and Vortex just stares at the demon impressed with his strength.

Verosika: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

Blitzo crosses his arms and turns to her.

Blitzo: That. Is my newest employee. Say hello, Bendy.

The Ink Demon: Ḣ̷͈Ŏ̴͎W̷̫͛D̵̰͒Y̸͚̊! ̵̬̈́C̶̯͗Á̷̡N̴̺̍ I̵̞̍ ̵̛͈ ̸̫̍P̸̜̉U̷̻͊T̵̥́ ̷̯̅T̴̢͑H̶̞̅I̴̥͛S̶͓̿ D̵͓͋O̷̓ͅẀ̶̘N̵̗̒ N̷̥̍O̷̦̅Ẃ̷̡?̶̪̕

He says motioning to the car.

Blitzo: Sure, don't want to damage it and get sued. Company's already in enough debt as is.

The Ink demon sets the car down and turns back into bendy, and he fixes his crooked bowtie.

Bendy: Good, cuz it was getting hard to balance it while they were shaking around in there.

The succubi in question fall out of the car and pass out on the ground.

Verosika: Anyway, meet my new Hellhound, Vortex. Unlike you, she actually does her job well.

Verosika leaves with her bodyguard. She glances over her shoulder as she flips Blitzo off.

Verosika: Ta-ta, fuck stain.

Bendy begins to turn into the ink demon again.

Bendy: Want me to kill her, boss?

Blitzo: Ugh, no. I wasted so much time with a bag of holes like that.