23

—(this is a few hours after)—

"Hyun? I'm back." I said as I walked into the 
dorm.

"Oh hey Ji." He said with his voice sounding annoyed.

"What's wrong? You seem more irritated then usual."

"Nothing. It's just that, I found out what happened with Minho. That's all."

With Minho? I was just with him. What happened to him?

"What happened with Minho..? I was just with him."

"I found out something happened with him and his dad. I don't think that I should tell you. It's not my place to."

With his dad? Why didn't he tell me? Was he afraid to? I have to many questions and I need answers.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"No, you just came from where he was. Why don't you go back to see if he is there."

"Alright, I'll be back." I said running out the dorm.

As I was walking back to his dorm, I felt anxious and worried. I wanted to make sure everything was okay with him. He isn't the only one in this relationship that needed to constantly check on someone.

When I reached his dorm I knocked on the door.

"Minho? Are you still here?" I said quietly. The hallways were also so quiet and I didn't want to interrupt what anybody was doing.

When I gave up on knocking I decided to walk back. As I was walking back I heard a door open.

"Ji? What are you still doing here?" Minho said.

"What happened with you and your dad?"

"How did y-?" He sighed. Next thing I knew he pulled me into his dorm and locked the door behind me.

"So can you explain?" I asked.

"First things first, who told you about that, and don't lie to me."

I didn't want to rat hyunjin out but, I couldn't lie to my boyfriend.

"Jisung."

"Hyunjin told me, but please don't do anything. He didn't tell me everything."

"That little bitch."

"Calm down Minho please."

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me."

"Minho, I do. Your not the only one in the relationship that needs to be the helper all the time. Please just let me help for once."

He sighed. "My dad stopped by, I don't know how he got in. He just did. The worst part is that the only time he will visit me, he just wants money. He asked for some because he needs to pay off something and I didn't give it to him. So he punched me and pushed me. To be honest I don't even know why. All my whole life I just wanted my dad too love me or even show support but it has only been my mom."

Wow.. I didn't know that he was going through it like that. I feel like a bad boyfriend, all those times he has been there for me and I haven't even checked on him.

"I'm really sorry that happened too you Min. I really am, your dad sounds like a real jerk."

"He is. But that's why I'm so attached to you. Just because he didn't show me love doesn't mean I can't give mine somebody else's. When you left my heart dropped. I really felt like a bad boyfriend, or a bad person." He caressed my cheek as I smiled at him.

"I'm feeling the same way though. I feel like a bad person, I am really really sorry Min."

"Hey, hey, don't be. None of this is your fault. You didn't even know any of this was happening."

"That's the problem. As your boyfriend, I should know more about you then to just date you."

"Ji, don't blame yourself. Please? Your not in the wrong here. It's not your fault that this happened."

"I don't know, I still feel bad. Nothing could change that."

He just sighed, I can't help but feel guilty. Is this all my fault? I'm over exaggerating. I didn't know any of this was happening.

"Just change the subject, maybe you will get your mind off of it" I said to myself.

"How about we go out..? With Hyunjin and Seungmin. Im sure they would want to."

"Does Seungmin even know that were dating?"

"I don't know but knowing Hyunjin, he probably told him."

"Im gonna fuck Hyun up one day just to let you know. The air fryer will have a field day with that idiot."

I giggled. Hyunjin has always been so scared of Minho but he loves to tease him.

"What time does your lessons end? I can come get you when I'm done with mine." Minho said.

"Uhm.. about like 12:30? After vocal lessons we have to practice."

"For what?" This idiot.

"The showcase? Are you stupid?" I looked at him giving him sass.

"Hey, don't talk down to me or you will receive a punishment." He smirked and I hit his arm.

"Get out of your fucking dirty mind. You weirdo." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

He came closer and held my waist as I was getting up. He then picked me up and put me on his lap.

"What the fuck are you doing..? I said get out of your dirty mind." I looked at him.

"Why would I listen to you? Don't forget who's your dadd-" I pushed him while blushing.

"LEE MINHO!" I frowned.

"Okay, Okay, I'll stop. You needa get to your lessons."

I pecked him on the lips. "I'll see you later for dance practice. Bye!"

"Bye baby." I blushed at the pet name. Why does he keep doing that?

When I was walking to my class I heard someone call my name.

"Hannie! Wait for me!" Seungmin said, sprinting down the hallway.

"Hey Min. What's up?" I said while walking with him.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to come with you since my vocal teacher paired us up together."

I smiled. "That's cool, but did you know that we have practice today?"

He stared at me like I was dumb. "Obviously, they sent out a email to everyone. Your not the only one."

I nervously laughed. "Haha... I knew that I was just playing with you."

"Anyways, Jinnie told me that me, him, you, and min, are going out later."

"How did he find out so fast? I only told Minho."

"Yeah, but your little boyfriend told my boy- I mean Hyun! That while threatening to kill him."

Boyfriend..? Are they official? Is Seungjin finally happening?! Im so excited.

"Boyfriend? Seungjin confirmed?" I smirked.

"S-shut up! It isn't a thing." He blushed overhard

I just laughed, we went into the classroom and started on our vocal lessons.
—————————————————————-
Is this chapter okay?

I'm working on alot so pls atleast give me credit for trying on the next few chapters 🥲

I'm also sorry that it took me, 192938373829292929 months just to update 😭😭😭