Intro

Ahh... I can't remember the last time I've been this nervous. If I mess this up, I will never hear the end of it from my parents. "Maybe it won't be that bad." I thought to myself. All of these
emotions were just overflowing my mind and I can't seem to bring myself together. "You have worked so hard for this moment Jisung, do not mess it up." My mom whispered to me, if I didn't introduce myself, My name is Jisung or Han Jisung. I'm a 17yr old going into my senior year of high school. If your wondering what I'm stressing about, It's a long story. You see, I was always told that I am talented. Mostly at rapping, but I was pretty good at singing too. My dream is to start as a Trainee at JYP University, but to do that I have to pass auditions. This is my first time so I'm not sure what to expect from this, and I heard that it takes a lot even just to become a Trainee. My parents support my decisions and they were the ones that encouraged me to go for the audition. At first I was surprised, my parents loved me but they never actually cared for anything I did. They wanted me to take over in the failing family business. In fact, my best friend "Hyunjin" is the only one who actually cared. He is also signing up for the audition aswell. I see Hyunjin as my mentor. He was always great at dancing, and his looks could get him even further in life. Sometimes he wishes he'd wasn't so "pretty" all the damn time. He wanted to be recognized for more, which is why he signed up for the audition to prove he is just more then his looks. Anyways, enough about my best friend. I truly hope that it all goes well, other wise my parents will never ever let me do something like this again.
_____________________________
Uhh, this is my first book/ first chapter
I'm not really sure what to expect bc I'm not a great writer or story teller but if anybody does ever read this tysm ♡