13

While I was waiting for Felix to come over, a bunch of thoughts took over my head.

"Why would Felix not tell me?" I said out loud.

"Tell you what?" I heard a sleepy hyunjin say.

"Oh.. nothing it's between me and lix." I said.

"Why can't I know? I tell you everything!" Hyunjin looked away dramatically.

"Because it's not my place to tell, maybe when Felix comes he can tell you. But I think it's really personal."

"Oh well, thats alright. Oh and by the way, the crew is coming over too so I don't know how you two are going to private talk."

"The whole entire crew?! Really hyunjin? We literally just saw them 24 hours ago." I looked at him in disbelief.

"Hey! I get lonely sometimes, plus I miss seungmin. Those 24 hours were so long. He pouted.

"Gosh your so whipped! It's cute and disgusting at the same time."

He rolled his eyes and went back into the room to get changed.

I heard the door bell ring and when I opened the door, I was greeted by a bunch of faces.

"Hi hannie! Can we come in?" Jeongin said sweetly.

Nobody could ever resist innie, he is just to cute for the world.

"Yeah sure. Hyunjin will be out in a second."

"Alrighty, we will just gladly eat up all your food and watch tv." Chan gave me a evil smile.

"Hyunjin's room is over there seungmin" I whispered in his ear, and to my surprise he actually got up and went in. I can't imagine what they will be doing.

For some reason I noticed Minho Hyung wasn't here yet and I felt really sad. I also felt overwhelmed because of yesterday's conversation. It still stayed in my head and I couldn't stop myself from thinking about it.

While we were all watching tv I heard the door ring again, and when I opened it I saw Felix and I immediately gave him a hug.

"Are you okay? Do you want to talk now?" Poor thing looked like he had been crying for days, with his messy hair and a tissue in his nose.

"C-Can we please j-just go in the room...?" He sounded like he was going to start crying so I brought him in the room and gave him a pillow and blanket.

"What happened lixie?" I was so worried for him. I couldn't see him cry or look like this.

"I fucked up sung, real bad.. I don't think he ever liked me.." he said while crying quietly.

"Hold on." I told him.

I went over into the hyunjin's room and knocked on the door.

"Yes..? Sung what wrong." Seungmin said.

"Please come, min. Lix needs us."

"Jinnie I'll be back, I need to take care of something."

When we walked into the room, seungmin went into parent mode real quick. For some reason, seungmin doesn't seem surprised when I told him the news which left me suspicious.

"Min..? Did you already know about this?"

"Yeah, he told me a couple of hours after it happened."

"Please tell me lix, I need to know."

"I'll explain it, in the condition he is in, I'm sure he doesn't want to say anything about it." Seungmin said.

"So, basically.. after everybody left it was just them two. They were both very bored and got drunk together, they met a couple of people and played party games."

"Well??"

"After all of that, they played spin the bottle..."

"Oh..." I knew exactly what that meant.

"It was Changbin's turn and it landed on lix, but then they all dared them to kiss in the room so they did as was told."

"Keep in mind, lix and bin were both drunk as shit. So they didn't even know what they were doing."

"Uh, alright."

"They kissed and one thing led to another and they did it."

"But, Changbin was gone the next morning. And sent a stupid text to him saying he was leaving because he wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship."

"UGH! THAT FUCKER. I can't believe him."

"I know right."

"T-the worst part a-about it is that.. he told me that we were never anything special." Felix suddenly spoke.

"That doesn't even seem like bin, it's just all too much. I can't believe he would do that out of all people."

"Well not all people are what they may seem like." Seungmin added.

We all heard a knock on the door and min went to get it.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"
———————————————————————-
Broo I promise minsung will be in the next couple of chapters 😭😭😭🙏🏾🙏🏾