10

Hyunjin's POV:

It was all kinda weird, me and seungmin just sat in a random room in silence. It wasn't like our normal talks, it was like we couldn't say anything.

"So.... What's been going on recently?" He said.

"Uhm, nothing much. Just dance lessons and vocal lessons have gotta tougher." Maybe this wasn't gonna be so bad.

Seungmin giggled, "what do you mean? Your so good at dancing. I doubt there would be any problem."

I loved seeing him smile. His laugh is adorable, it was like I wanted to just kiss him in the moment. But of course I would never do that, would I?

"Uhh, hello? Earth to Hyunjinnie. Are you alive?" He giggled.

"Uh- yeah I'm alive. I was just admiring at how pretty you looked today."

He blushed so hard, I think I killed him. I mean it's not like i wanted to even say that myself. My thoughts just took over me and I couldn't help but say it.

"T-thank you." He blushed even harder, he looked like a red tomato so cute.

"Hey seungmin.?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have feelings for me? Like do you like me?" He suddenly stopped, and looked at me with sincere eyes.

"Here's the thing, I do but I have a feeling that your feelings won't be the same." He looked down at the ground.

"What do you even know.? I've had feelings for you since I first met you."

He looked so shocked. I even was shocked myself, i feel like I expressed myself too much.

"W-What? Are you serious? I don't liked to be joked with, especially in this moment."

"Why would I joke about my real feelings?"

"You have a point. I like you too."

At that moment I just went for it, I kissed him. I was my only option at the moment and to be honest I never wanted the kiss to end.

But what I didn't expect, was for him to kiss back aswell. We just kept kissing and it all felt amazing.

"Hyunjin?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think we could ever work out as a you know.. couple?"
————————————————————————-
Y'all got the seungjin part y'all hopefully wanted?
Yeah I do rlly fast updates tho.