14

"Minho? We never told you to invite him over." Seungmin said sounding angry.

"It's not my fault, and what's the big deal? You said the whole crew." Minho rolled his eyes.

"What's the big deal?! This jerk is what the big deal is."

"Woah, woah, calm down seungmin. What's wrong?" Chan said as he got up.

"No! This jerk doesn't even need to be here right now!" Seungmin screamed.

"Min, please calm down!" Jeongin said trying to help calm him down.

"YOU BITCH! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Seungmin wouldn't stop screaming.

Me and Felix heard the noise and came outside the room. I saw Changbin and looked at Felix. He looked like he was about to cry again.

"Seungmin calm down! Stop!" I yelled out.

"Me?? A bitch it's not my fault! I never meant for any of this to happen!" Changbin yelled out.

Seungmin slapped his face. "What do you mean?! Stop trying to make yourself a victim!"

"M-min can you please just stop?" Felix said.

Then the room went quiet. Changbin looked at felix with guilt in his eyes. He knew what he had done, but he didn't know how bad it messed felix up.

"Fine. I'm sorry lix, but I'm leaving if he is staying." Seungmin suddenly stormed out.

Me, Felix, Innie, and Hyunjin followed him out.

"Bin. What the fuck did you do to make him go so fucking crazy?" Minho said.

"Yeah, like seriously he was about to kill you if it wasn't for lix." Chan added.

"It's a long story, and right now I don't wanna talk about it." He sighed.
————————————————————————
"Minnie, are you calm now?" Jeongin said.

"I guess, that jerk pissed me off to the max." Seungmin said with angry tears coming out his eyes slowly.

"Don't cry min, it's not your fault. Whatever he did is in the past and I just have to get over it." Felix said.

"No. I won't let you put the blame on yourself, that jerk knows what he did and he needs to apologize." I was still pissed about what happened.

"He isn't a jerk. What we both did was stupid, and I shouldn't have brought my feelings into it."

"Lix please, it isn't your fault stop bringing the blame on yourself." Seungmin said.

We all went silent. I know that Changbin is a good person, but I hate to see my best friend cry like that, especially in the situation that he is in right now.

To see seungmin angry like that, I knew he was hurt aswell. He doesn't like when any of us get hurt.

"Innie, are you alright? I'm sorry if I scared you. I never meant to make you feel like that."

"Yes, im good. I just dont like to see you upset like that." he said.

"Babe are you sure your alright? You know I can always fight that jerk." Hyunjin said.

Seungmin blushed at the nickname. Even though him and hyunjin were just talking, it still felt really nice when he gave him certain nicknames.

"Yes, hyunjin im fine." He hugged him.

"All this lovey dovey shit is grossing me out at the moment. I think imma puke." Jeongin stated.

"Jeongin don't start with me, how many times have you and Chan made out in front of everyone? Like in PUBLIC."