06

It's been a couple of weeks since I first started here as a trainee. I will admit it's not easy, the long practice hours, hours in vocal training, but I guess it's apart of becoming an idol right? There are some perks to being a trainee, well atleast for me.

I get to hangout with hyunjin more often then I did when we were in high school. I also have met a lot of new people here, my new friends name's are Jeongin, Seungmin, and Felix. Even though I didn't like seungmin at first, he turned out to be a really nice guy.

I also found out that Jeongin and this other guy named Chan are kinda like a thing I guess? I think they got together some days ago.

The only low part about it all is seeing Minho alot, he also winks at me and gives me weird looks during lecture. I have gained some more feelings but I would never, ever tell that jerk that.

We all know he is just going to rub it in my face and joke about it with his friends. I also found out that Chan is one of his friends which makes me wonder is he like the others.

It's was all kind of strange, hyunjin seemed to like the group and started to hang out with them. Of course we still hung out a lot.

I just don't see why they like that jerk, he probably doesn't like me ether and that's why I can never tell him anything about my feelings towards him.
————————————————————————
One day, we were all walking towards the rooftop for lunch. Me, Felix, Seungmin, and Hyunjin were on one side, meanwhile the rest were on the other.

Chan suddenly called out my name, "Han! Han Jisung! Minho wants to talk." He called out.

"Dude, shut the fuck up. He heard that." Minho snapped at chan.

Why were they calling me over there? But me being curious I obviously went over.

"Yes? Why did you call me? Is there something wrong?" I suddenly felt worried.

"Han, he is obviously being a scaredy cat about it. He wants to talk to you." Hyunjin said

Minho looked at me and smirked, I knew that he saw me blushing and I felt embarrassed.

"Guys, leave him alone he obviously is nervous." Felix said as he was walking over to me.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." I didn't want to seem like the shy type of person that I am.

Everyone walked away, it was just me and him.

"Han. I don't know if we should talk out here, I have a better place." He said looking at me with sincere eyes.

"T-Then where would we go? I don't wanna be late for any type of class. I don't think we should talk right no-"

"You won't be late. I simply just have to ask you something."

He dragged me all the way downstairs until we reached some empty area where nobody ever is at.

"I feel like your avoiding me for some reason." He started off.

"I-Im not avoiding! You have been a jerk to me this whole time, why should I give you a chance."

"It's not my fault your sensitive."

Sensitive? What was that supposed to mean.

"Me? Sensitive? I can't handle this right now."

"Jisung, you know I don't mean it like that."

"How would I? I know your just lying like you probably been doing."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

I stopped and looked at him for a second, I can't believe he is this unaware of himself. He is the biggest jerk I have ever met.

"Your a player Minho. If I give you a chance your just going to break my heart."

He looked at me with widened eyes.

"You can be popular around here just because you are the best dancer, but that doesn't mean anything."

"I can't believe you think of me that way."

"I shouldn't have too, you set this reputation for yourself."

"Jisung listen, I never meant to hurt you. I was just scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Scared that you would think of me the way you are now. I know my reputation is bad, but that doesn't mean I'm a bad person."

Those last few words stayed in my head. How could he possibly just like me after only being here for so long. We know nothing about each other at all.

"Minho, we just met. I don't even know your eye color for gods sake, how could you possibly like me? This isn't some love at first sight thing."

"I know, that doesn't mean anything. I like you and there is nothing that can change it."

After that I stayed quiet. I knew what he meant by that because I have the exact same feelings for him.

By the time I was ready to speak again the bell rang.

"It's time for vocal lessons we can talk about this later." I ran off.

I didn't know he also felt like that. Maybe I was the only one that thinking bad.
————————————————————————-
I'm liking it the story so far even though I'm the writer haha.