Asian headed to the bathroom right across the hall, keeping her eyes on her phone as she unlocked it. She instantly went to her messages, hoping to see if Von had replied to any of her texts or missed calls. She just frowned, noticing that he left her on read since last night.

Asian knew that Von had been in Chicago for work yesterday, but the last time she actually heard from him was the previous morning before he left. She hated not hearing from him, especially when he would go out of town.

Knowing Von, his ass was probably out cheating on me per usual.

Asian just scoffed to herself, rolling her eyes. She strolled toward the shower, turning it on before making sure the water was set onto a hot temperature. While she waited for the water to heat up, she decided to send Von yet another text message, asking him when he would be coming back into town. She missed him a lot, and was tired of hanging with Meech.

Asian had been basically cheating on Von ever since she found out he was cheating on her first. She definitely didn't do it as often as Von did, but she surely took advantage whenever he would go out of town. Deep down, Asian knew that this whole situation was fucked up, yet she just couldn't help herself.

Her relationship with Von wasn't perfect at all. In fact, it was extremely toxic; but Asian knew that she was deeply in love and obsessed with Dayvon and she simply refused to let him go.

Sending him another text, Asian finally placed her phone down onto the counter before opening the cabinet to grab a shower cap. She put the pink cap over her fresh lace front, tucking in any loose strands of hair neatly. Her phone began to vibrate, catching her attention once more as she quickly grabbed it.

A small smile formed onto her lips, expecting to see Dayvon finally calling her back. Instead, it was Bella, one of Asian's homegirls back in Chicago. She just frowned, not really expecting for Bella to even be calling her since they hadn't talked in months.

"Um.. hello?"

Asian spoke, placing the phone to her ear.

"Asian, girl heyyy! It's me Bella. Long time no see."

Bella responded. Asian just leaned up against the counter.

"Yeah hoe, it's been a minute. What's up though?"

"Girl I've just been so busy out here busting my ass at the club. You already know how that goes."

Bella snickered. Asian couldn't help but to smirk.

"Can't relate. Von pretty much pays for everything I need, so I don't really have to work like that."

She said with a smirk.

"Girlll, I wish I had a man to pay for my lifestyle. You lucky as hell."

Bella chuckled.

"But speaking of your man, I actually called to talk to you about Von."

Bella went on. Asian just scrunched her eyebrows together.

"What do you mean?"

She questioned curiously.

"Well... I don't know if you knew he was in Chicago last night."

"Yeah I knew that. Von flew out there yesterday morning. What's the problem?"

Asian curiously spoke.

"Ohhh nothing is wrong... well, at least I don't think. I just saw him here at the club last night talking with some girl."

Asian could slowly feel herself getting irritated now as she paused for a second, trying to calm her nerves.

"The fuck you mean he was talking to some hoe?"